Collapsible Compact Chopsticks (White)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact design. Full length chopsticks have two parts that collapse into each other.
- Stainless Steel and plastic
- Plastic clip holds them together and also acts as chopstick stand
- Easy press fit design
- Ventilation holes
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CompactChopsticks are simple, sustainable and portable. Easy to stow away, it has an integrated case and stand that will let you use and take them anywhere. An elegant way to eat foods the way they were supposed to be enjoyed, and not with disposable chopsticks!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are a few (potential) problems:
* It can be very easy to lose the connector bit when drunk, on planes, or drunk on planes. Given that I am usually using these while drunk on planes, this has nearly happened on several occasions, though fortunately not actually happened yet. But they would be a lot less convenient without that bit to hold them together when in storage, and as it is a separate piece, it can get knocked off a table or whatever pretty easily.
* There is very little grip on the plastic end that picks up the food. Depending on what you're using them for, this can be a serious problem, but you can also mitigate it entirely by scouring the end a bit with some pliers or whatever. I scraped in a spiral around the tips and they've been as good as regular metal ones.
* If you forego cleaning them before collapsing them, you can wind up with food bits stuck inside them. Don't forgo cleaning them. Even just wiping them off with a napkin is generally sufficient since they're pretty smooth, though.
The holder keeps the two sticks well secured when not in use and it makes for a decent stand so your sticks don't touch the table between bites. It is easy to build and break-down the chop sticks and they feel secure both when collapsed or expanded. They are easy to clean with tissues after eating and have never added any bad smells or tastes.
I've tried many portable chopsticks, all with reliably bad experiences. I've never had a bad experience with any of the pairs of these specific chopsticks I've owned. This are the only portable chopsticks that have met all my expectations.
I'm actually going to buy another pair right now for my partner.
Update: I cannot speak highly enough about these. I actually purchased a small case to go with them: http://www.amazon.com/Travel-Portable-Stainless-Chopsticks-Tableware/dp/B0181PGJQ4?ie=UTF8&ref_=cfb_at_prodpg and have been pleased with it as well. Plus, it's a great conversation piece when you pull them out at a restaurant. (Though I do sometimes get strange looks from other patrons.)
I have $40 collapsable chopsticks and REALLY love them a lot and thought that all others were inferior.
I was looking for another pair because I've had those for about 10 years and they are starting to wear down.
However, after getting these for the price point.. THESE ARE GREAT! Are there things that I would improve on... Sure... make it screw together, rather than a pop-in. The metal will eventually and "loosen" it's grip to hold the plastic won't be as strong, but again... Great product.
I have used them only a couple times so far, but I got them with the intensions of being placed in my hiking backpack specifically for that use. I have to say like some I was skeptical about using plastic but they actually work pretty well...if you actually know how to use chopsticks. Everything locks in pretty securely and does not feel like they will come apart at all when in use.
I highly recommend these!
PS: I should also pass on a cool extra i've found that would go with these chopsticks. Check out "Fozzils" here on amazon. It's the perfect set of travel bowls/cups/plates, to go with these and they match! Trust me on this one, these are a great combo together!
Most recent customer reviews
Only complaint is the lock mechanism.
It uses tension to hold the inner sticks instead of threading.Read more
diameter at holding part is little bit too small for men.