- Paperback: 308 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 3 edition (December 2, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 019557821X
- ISBN-13: 978-0195578218
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 0.6 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,207,868 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Integrating Human Service Law, Ethics and Practice, Third Edition 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Rosemary Kennedy is a psychologist who works as a human service consultant and also in the area of professional registration.
Jenny Richards is a Lecturer at the Flinders University Law School and a solicitor at Old Port Chambers.
Tania Leiman is a Lecturer at the Flinders University Law School and a supervising solicitor at the Flinders Legal Advice Clinic.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|