- Series: Graduate Texts in Mathematics (Book 157)
- Hardcover: 326 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1995 edition (June 13, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0387944095
- ISBN-13: 978-0387944098
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,026,623 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Integration and Probability (Graduate Texts in Mathematics) (v. 157) 1995th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
"If I were asked to recommend texts to research students who need a grounding in integration theory this book would be on the list...The book is excellent" - C. Barnett, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, London
Text: English (translation)
Original Language: French