Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on February 6, 2017
I've read or listened to many personal development books and programs over the years. But I have to say that this one is the best! Seriously! This one just really focuses your head on where and how you should progress through life with abundance and prosperity consciousness. This is not a step-by-step how-to book. Rather, this one focuses your thinking so you can choose and do the necessary steps for a successful, and more importantly, a fulfilling life. Really great book! If you are really serious about developing into your best self, then you will find yourself reading or listening to this book over and over and getting something new from it every time you do! I continue to buy these and give them away. Go get one or the audio program (my preference) now!!
on June 22, 2014
People talk about integrity all the time...but very few actually understand it, live it and can articulate it to others... AND deliver it in the way Lavenia has penned it here. Bravo! I recommend this book to anyone that wants to walk the talk instead of just talk to talk of integrity. This book is in the top there of my go to play books when I need a little pep talk now an then (like we all do) to get back on point , stay on point and complete any mission I undertake.
VINE VOICEon January 29, 2016
If you're tired of personal development books that are long on hype (and cotton-candy-like advice)....and you're looking for "the real work", this book is it.

When people ask me for a short list of my most-recommended books, "Integrity Is Everything" is always on the list. I've never read anything else like it. It's solid gold.
on July 11, 2016
A must for anyone doing business online or any form of direct sales
on May 29, 2013
I reccommend this book to anyone who is looking to better themself in every area of their life.
There are lots of be & do things now in this book to help anyone achieve a more happy and satisfying life. That is what I will achieve.
Sincerely, Loree :D
on March 7, 2009
Wow, I just finished reading this phenomenal book early this morning. The authenticity is so strong and evident to me. For the first time, in a very long time, I am awake. For many years, I have been searching for "something/someone to fix my problems" and thanks to Mr. Lavenia, I've found it...me! I feel empowered and I have a glimpse of my true potential. My heartfelt thanks to you Mr. Lavenia!
on July 28, 2014
John really nails this. Encapsulating many other ideas, beliefs and practices, he boils it down to being honest with your own Self!
on September 1, 2013
The book has very little inspirational dialogue and is full of repetition. There is no new concepts - "Think and the universe shall provide" is a motto he refers to...does this really work? You are better off shopping around for a different book or going to the internet to gather information.