Intel Desktop Board D925XEBC2LK - mainboard - micro ATX - i925X ( BOXD925XEBC2LK. )
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Intel D925XEBC2 Socket 775 mATX Motherboard General Features: Intel 925XE chipset Socket 775
- mATX Form Factor Supports Hyper-Threading Technology 1066/800 MHz Front Side Bus
- Supports up to 4 GB DDR2 400/533 MHz One (1) UDMA/33/66/100 IDE controller
- One (1) floppy disk controller Four (4) Serial ATA (SATA) controllers
- Intel Matrix Storage Technology for Serial ATA
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Build the system of your dreams!! This Intel D925XEBC2 desktop board harnesses the advanced computing power of the Intel Pentium 4 processor with Hyper-Threading Technology, including Extreme Edition! This Intel D925XEBC2 desktop board is optimized to deliver new levels of performance for everyday users and high-end gamers. Based on the Intel 925 XE Express chipset featuring Intel's advanced performance architecture, this Intel D925XEBC2 desktop board with Intel Matrix Storage Technology brings new levels of performance to the desktop by combining support for a 1066/800 MHz system bus, dual channel DDR2 533/400 SDRAM memory, PCI Express x16 graphics , and native SATA150 RAID. Premium features such as Gigabit LAN , 1394a ports , and Intel High Definition Audio (enabling 7.1 surround sound) further enhance this high-performance product.