Intel Dual Band Wireless-Ac Hmc + Bt
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Supports Intel’s hardware-based security and management features built into Intel Core vPro processors and chipsets that enables IT to manage PCs virtually anywhere, anytime while reducing deployment costs, improving security and ROI.
- Watch your PC or Ultrabook content instantly without wires on the big HD screen with stunning image clarity and sound. Intel Wireless Display gives you a serious entertainment upgrade. Stream movies, videos, games, photos, connect with friends, and more—experience it all, bigger and better than ever before.
- Supported Operating Systems: Win7, Win8, Linux
- Delivers dramatically faster Wi-Fi speeds (up to 867 Mbps1) than 802.11n, with more bandwidth per stream 433 Mbps), more capacity for more users (extended channel bonding 80MHz), broader coverage and better battery life (more data transmit efficiencies reduce power consumption).
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Detail Specifications Board Form Factor PCIe Half Mini Card/ M.2 (NGFF) Supported Operating Systems Win7, Win8, Linux Networking Specifications TX/RX Streams:2x2 Bands:2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Max Speed:300/867 Mbps Wi-Fi CERTIFIED:802.11 ac Compliance:FIPS, FISMA Integrated Bluetooth:Yes System Interface Type:PCIe/ USB Advanced Technologies Intel Wireless Display:Yes 4G WiMAX Wireless Technology:No Supported Under vPro:Yes Intel Smart Connect Technology:Yes Weight: 0.13 lb Warranty Information: Intel 1-year limited. Intel Wi-Fi Products Regulatory information regarding hardware installation or upgrade Installation or use of Intel wireless adapters is subject to country-specific legal regulations. In certain countries, these products can only be installed in systems that have a system-level regulatory approval. This approval must be obtained by the manufacturer of the system (OEM/ODM) or the installer of this device. Before installing this device into a system, you must contact the manufacturer of the system, and determine if the product is approved for use in a specific system in a specific country. You are also required to follow the manufacturer's post-approval requirements. If the manufacturer does not have the necessary approvals, the party installing the device is responsible for those approvals. Installing these adapters in an unauthorized system may be illegal. The end user is not authorized to install these wireless adapters. They can only be installed by the manufacturer or its authorized representative. This applies to: Intel Centrino Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250 Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 For Desktop Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6230 Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 and Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 products Intel Centrino Wireless-N + WiMAX 6150 Intel Centrino Wireless-N 100 Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030 Intel Centrino Wireless-N 105 Intel Centrino Wireless-N 130 Intel Centrino Wireless-N 135 Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2200 Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2200 For Desktop Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 Network Connection Intel PRO/Wireless 2100A Network Connection Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection Intel PRO/Wireless 2915ABG Network Connection Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection Intel WiFi Link 5300 and Intel WiFi Link 5100 products Intel WiMAX/WiFi Link 5350 and Intel WiMAX/WiFi Link 5150 products Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN
only a card, no other accessories, but it is perfect, and scratch-free.