|RAM||64 GB DDR3 2400;DDR3 2133;DDR3 1066;DDR3 1333;DDR3 1600|
Intel Extreme Series DDR3 2400 LGA 2011 Desktop Motherboard (BOXDX79SI)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Supports both 4 core and 6 core processors. Features Intel Turbo Boost Technology, Intel Hyper Threading Technology for exceptional performance and scalability, and 15MB Shared Intel Smart Cache, enabling dynamic and efficient allocation of cache.
- Features DMI uni-directional connectivity to the processor
- Designed to support over clocked DDR3 2400 O.C. memory, delivering up to 64 GB/s memory bandwidth
- Two IEEE 1394a ports (1 external, 1 via internal header), and 14 USB 2.0 ports (6 back ports, 8 via internal headers) which provides for the most flexible back panel connectivity options
- Three PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots improving graphics bandwidth and support for certified triple-card ATI Crossfire X and NVIDIA SLI.
- PCI Express and PCI connectors provide flexibility to support PCI Express and legacy PCI devices.
- Two SATA 6.0 GB/s ports and four SATA 3.0 GB/s ports: Support for up to six ports with the ability to disable individual ports via the Intel Rapid Storage driver stack.
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology: Performance and reliability with support or RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, and Intel Rapid Recover Technology
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This is my Pc:
Motherboard Intel DX79SI
Intel 3930k Processor
Intel Thermal Solution Liquid
EVGA GeForce GTX 580 CLASSIFIED ULTRA, 3072MB
Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D THX PCIE Fatal1ty Champion Sound Card
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHz PC3 12800 Quad Channel CMZ16GX3M4X1600C9G (x2=32GB)
Western Digital Caviar Green 2 TB Desktop Hard Drive WD20EARX
Corsair Professional Series Gold 1200-Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified High-Performance
Samsung SH-B123L/RSBP Internal DVD-Writer
Corsair Obsidian 650D Aluminum Mid Tower ATX Enthusiast Computer Case - Black CC650DW-1
Anyways, it shipped, I got it, hooked it up, and fired it up. I don't know about anyone else's experience, but I haven't flashed the bios to get this thing to work. I do know that every batch has a few bad apples, and I guess I didn't get one.
As for the brand, let's see if I ever go cheapy off-name brands again. Intel has impressed me well beyond expectations.
La tarjeta llego muerta con dos capacitores rotos y los piines del chip donde va el procesador doblados, no entiendo porque fue manipulada.
Just not enough SATA III ports: SR series takes care of that. Recommended!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
KNOWN PROBLEMS WITH USB 3.0 AND BUILT IN LAN
REQUIRES RESETTING THROUGH DEVMGMT.MSC EVERY TIME AFTER RESTART
HAS MULTIPLE BIOS PATCHES THAT UTTERLY RUIN THE SETUP... Read more
Motherboard did not have temperature probe and is not operational without it. I emailed and placed several calls to Intel to obtain the replacement part but was unable to get a... Read morePublished on July 10, 2013 by Thomas
FOR THE PRICE YOU CAN NOT BEAT IT I HAVE THIS ITEM IN MY COMPUTER NOW & WOW GET THIS ITEM YOU WILL BE HAPPY WHEN THIS ITEM IS IN YOURE COMPUTERPublished on March 19, 2013 by Amazon Customer
Crappy mother board, I was so excited about it but it died from the first day. a total waste of money.Published on March 9, 2013 by B. Abdoh
This motherboard was dead on arrival ! Caused me so many trouble and wasted a week of my time !!
After doing everything right , nothing was booting on a new build set up... Read more