- Brand Name: Intel
- Model Number: BX80623E31230
- Processor Count: 4
- Computer CPU Speed: 3.46 GHz
- Computer CPU Manufacturer: Intel
Intel Xeon Qc E3-1230 Processor
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Process Type: Quad-Core Intel Xeon Processor E3-1230; Frequency: 3.2 GHz; DMI: 5 GT/s; Intel Smart Cache: 8 MB; Process: 32 nm; Socket: Socket 1155; Power Consumption: 80 W
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 21 GB/s; Package: Retail; This processor is a Quad Core Processor; This processor supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology; This processor supports Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
- This processor supports Idle States Technology; This processor supports Demand Based Switching; This processor supports Thermal Monitoring Technology; This processor supports Intel Fast Memory Access
- This processor supports Intel Flex Memory Access; This processor supports Execute Disable Bit capability
- This processor supports Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d); This processor supports Intel Trusted Execution Technology; This processor supports Intel AES New Instructions; This processor supports Intel 64 Architecture
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Thank you for making a Sandy Bridge Xeon that is just right for me. I love its 3.2GHz, 8M cached, quad-core, Hyper-Threaded, VT-x and VT-d goodness. It does everything I want, and nothing I don't. We are like that guy from Inception and the naked chick in that boat movie. Perfect. It's 80W TDP has meant so much to me as its fans whirl semi-silently under my bed, whispering sweet nothings to me as I sleep. We spend our evenings together doing wonderful things with ESXi, and I just know we were meant to be together. Thank you for not setting me up with its crippled sibling, the Xeon E3-1220. It is half the processor that my sweet 1230 is.
I particularly love how humble your about this little gem. There isn't any gold-digging like with those prettied up E5 sisters. No, my 1230 is as reasonable and cost-effective as she is useful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What a decent CPU. I needed to rebuild my existing server software on more powerful hardware because the older hardware was running out of steam. Read morePublished on February 6, 2013 by jdemont5
Xeon processors in home desktops are under rated. Received as described in timely manner. Put this in my new machine and has been running like a charm for over a month.Published on May 10, 2012 by Chase