Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Wednesday, Jan 25
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Save with Used - Very Good
Dec 7 - 8
Ships from: CNE Direct, Inc Sold by: CNE Direct, Inc
Other Sellers on Amazon
Intel Core i5-12600K Desktop Processor 10 (6P+4E) Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1700 600 Series Chipset 125W
Enhance your purchase
|CPU Model||Core i5|
|CPU Socket||LGA 1700|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Intel® Core® i5 Deca-core (10 Core) 3.70 GHz processor offers hyper-threading architecture that delivers high performance for demanding applications with improved onboard graphics and turbo boost
- The Socket LGA-1700 socket allows processor to be placed on the PCB without soldering
- 16 MB of L3 cache rapidly retrieves the most used data available to improve system performance
- Intel 7 Architecture enables improved performance per watt and micro architecture makes it power-efficient
- Built-in Intel UHD Graphics controller for great graphics and visual quality
Intel® Processors for All That You Do
Intel sets the industry standard for processor innovation and performance, powering laptops, desktops, workstations and servers-for business and personal use, immersive gaming, content creation, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, and more. Explore the range of options here.
From the manufacturer
Built for the next generation of gaming.
12th Gen Intel Core i5-12600K desktop processor
|Single P-core Max/Base Speed||4.9/3.7 GHz|
|Single E-core Max/Base Speed||3.6/2.8 GHz|
|Processor base power||125W|
|Intel Smart Cache||20MB|
|Motherboard compatibility||600 series(3)|
|Total CPU PCIe lanes||20|
|Discrete graphics required?||No|
Performance that puts gaming first.
Revolutionary performance and multitasking.
Divide and conquer.
Performance beyond the cores.
|Processor Cores (P-cores + E-cores)||16 (8P+8E)||16 (8P+8E)||12 (8P+4E)||12 (8P+4E)||10 (6P+4E)||10 (6P+4E)|
|P-core / E-core Base Frequency (GHz)||3.2P-core / 2.4E-core||3.2P-core / 2.4E-core||3.6P-core / 2.7E-core||3.6P-core / 2.7E-core||3.7P-core / 2.8E-core||3.7P-core / 2.8E-core|
|Single P-core / E-core Turbo Frequency (GHz)||Up to 5.1P-core / 3.9E-core||Up to 5.1P-core / 3.9E-core||Up to 4.9P-core / 3.8E-core||Up to 4.9P-core / 3.8E-core||Up to 4.9P-core / 3.6E-core||Up to 4.9P-core / 3.6E-core|
|Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Frequency (GHz)||Up to 5.2||Up to 5.2||Up to 5.0||Up to 5.0||N/A||N/A|
|Intel Smart Cache (L3) Size||30MB||30MB||25MB||25MB||20MB||20MB|
|Total L2 Cache||14MB||14MB||12MB||12MB||9.5MB||9.5MB|
|Memory Speed||DDR4 DDR5||DDR4 DDR5||DDR4 DDR5||DDR4 DDR5||DDR4 DDR5||DDR4 DDR5|
|Memory Speed Support||4800MHz 3200MHz||4800MHz 3200MHz||4800MHz 3200MHz||4800MHz 3200MHz||4800MHz 3200MHz||4800MHz 3200MHz|
|Total CPU PCI Express Lanes||20||20||20||20||20||20|
Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2022