BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 27, 2017
if i could put 6 stars or more, i would.

i've had this bad boy since 2014 or earlier! still kicking it with it, the intel hd 4600 integrated helped me get through the time i had no dedicated gpu!

plays path of exile, league of legends, and even bl2 (with some choppyness).

also minecraft easily!
on June 19, 2016
Although not quite as powerful as the Intel Core i7, this represents and economical choice that still provides all the performance most people will ever require. I purchased this for a build for my 15 year old gamer Grandson for his birthday along with the MSI Intel Z97 LGA motherboard and have only one word of caution. Before closing the CPU clamp and installing the CPU cooling fan be sure and remove the plastic CPU cover on the MSI motherboard.
on September 19, 2017
I never got to see it run because new motherboard was D.O.A.
on August 25, 2013
This CPU is about $40 cheaper than the K version. I won't be overclocking it's plenty fast just like it is. WoW what a speed increase from my Core 2 duo 2.4. Battlefield 3 runs faster now, same Video card (GTX560) but also 8 gb memory now vs 4 before. Yea it's worth it. Now I can put that $40 on a new Video card to get ready for Battlefield 4.
on August 7, 2016
Works well, purchased used, and I got a pretty good deal, in all honesty though price for performance wise, you'd probably wanna go with the 4460 even though it's turbo clock is 200mhz lower, for the $20 extra (unless buying the 4570 used) isn't worth it so much. And for over clocking of this chip, on a z97 gaming 5 mother board, I can get a graceful 4mhz boost, so there's that too.
on July 12, 2014
I stuck with my old Q6600 (overclocked to 3.4GHz on air) for many years, but it was really showing it's age. I decided to upgrade a little, seeing as how most MMOs are very CPU dependent with all of the character models having to be displayed. The difference is ridiculous. I play mainly FFXIV:ARR, WoW, Skyrim and other FPS games as well, and I'm finally able to have everything on Maximum settings very comfortably. Usually sits above 60fps on everything (with a GTX 650ti Boost), in FFXIV it can get down to 30 in really crowded areas such as FATES. Good enough for me. Awesome CPU for budget builds, get it!
on January 30, 2017
This Intel Core does just fine for gamming or what ever you need it for not to expensive and works great I would buy another if I needed too you cant over clock on this little guy here but works just fine for what ever games you wana play on it I have not had a problem with this Core at all.
on January 19, 2014
This processor hides behind the other i5 series processors but I can't figure out why. It is cheaper and only a fraction of a second slower and works flawlessly. My computer is extremely fast and runs any game or program I throw at it with out trouble. I would definitely recommend this guy and plan on buying another for my brothers computer.
on June 6, 2014
I believe core i5-4570 @ 3.2GHz is the best value in i5 range. With turbo boost it goes to 3.8GHz. This is fine for me. The system I am using this in is fast and I am happy. The temp is around 50C at reasonable load and this is very good. Since it is locked so BIOS will not OC it much. But for the sake of curiosity I would do it later. I expect 200MHz or so OC leverage.

Full five stars to this processor from Intel.
on May 24, 2014
I have this running in my work PC and it handles any modern game you can think of. Literally think of a game. This CPU will eat that game alive.

I put in a 2 year old GPU (one of those HIS ICE 2GB deals), this CPU, and an SSD and I don't think I've found anything that can't be run at full specs with all the bells and whistles.

Good processor for relatively little money. No need to go bigger for gamers.