|Memory Speed||2900 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||No Integrated Graphics|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Intel Core i5-9400F Desktop Processor 6 Cores 4.1 GHz Turbo Without Graphics
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|CPU Model||Core i5|
|Processor Speed||2.9 GHz|
|Processor Socket||LGA 1151|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6 Cores/ 6 Threads
- 2.90 GHz up to 4.10 GHz Max Turbo Frequency/ 9 MB cache, Bus Speed: 8 GT/s DMI3
- Compatible only with Motherboards based on Intel 300 Series Chipsets: Intel B360 Chipset, Intel H370 Chipset, Intel H310 Chipset, Intel Q370 Chipset, Intel Z390 Chipset, Intel Z370 Chipset
- Discrete GPU required No integrated graphics. Max Memory bandwidth - 41.6 GB/s. Max Memory Channels - 2
- Intel Optane Memory supported
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores 2. 90 GHz up to 4. 10 GHz Turbo LGA1151 300 Series 65W Processors BX80684I59400
Intel Core i5-9600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz Turbo unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W
Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.3 GHz LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 65W, Model Number: BX8070110400
Intel Core i3-9100F Desktop Processor 4 Core Up to 4.2 GHz without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 65W
|Sold By||Platinum Micro, Inc.||DealsADay||Nspire Store||Amazon.com||SavingCOST|
|CPU Model||Core i5||Core i5||Core i5||Core i5||Core i3|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Socket||LGA 1151||LGA 1151||LGA 1151||BGA 437||LGA 1151|
|CPU Speed||2.9 GHz||2.9 GHz||3.7 GHz||2.9 GHz||3.6 GHz|
|Item Dimensions||4.57 x 2.76 x 3.98 inches||4.57 x 2.76 x 3.98 inches||4.57 x 3.98 x 2.76 inches||2.91 x 4.17 x 4.72 inches||4.57 x 2.76 x 3.98 inches|
|Item Weight||3.53 ounces||0.57 lbs||2.40 ounces||0.58 lbs||0.55 lbs|
|Wattage||65||65||95||65 watts||65 watts|
9th Gen Intel Core i5-9400f desktop processor without processor graphics. Features Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and offers powerful performance for mainstream gaming and creating. Discrete graphics required. Thermal solution included in the box. Only compatible with 300 Series chipset based motherboard. 65W. ddr4_sdram
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other parts if any one is interested
Gigabyte H310M A motherboard
Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 graphics card
Adata SU800 256 SSD
Put in a Thermaltake H18
Some extra fans and a 450 BR power supply
The H310M A motherboard does need a BIOS update to be compatible with this CPU. But it will work for intitial startup/updating.
Top reviews from other countries
* Leading game performance.
* Discounted price compared to vanilla Core i5-9400.
* Flimsy bundled cooler is better than nothing.
* Disabled graphics (GPU Card is mandatory).
* Locked ratio multiplier.
* Big price-to-performance disadvantage compared to AMD in threaded workloads.
- MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus Motherboard
- MSI GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GPU
- Adata XPG Spectrix 16GB DDR4 RAM
- Thermaltake PS-TRS-0700NPCWEU-2 TR2 S 700W PSU
Tested Games : PUBG PC, Counter Strike Global, HITMAN Series, GTA V in ULTRA mode and its very smooth due to combination of processor + GPU
If you are looking for building mid range gaming PC, then you can blindly go ahead and purchase!