- Series: Routledge Studies in Contemporary Philosophy (Book 75)
- Hardcover: 284 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 21, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138887439
- ISBN-13: 978-1138887435
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,468,156 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Intellectual Virtues and Education: Essays in Applied Virtue Epistemology (Routledge Studies in Contemporary Philosophy) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Jason Baehr is Professor of Philosophy at Loyola Marymount University, USA. From 2012-2015, he served as director of The Intellectual Virtues and Education Project and helped found the Intellectual Virtues Academy of Long Beach.