IntelliRoll Textured High Density Foam Roller for Muscle Trigger Point Massage, Physical Therapy & Exercise - Advanced Roller Optimized for Neck & Spine, Relieve Back Muscle Pain – 20”
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Your BODY has curves. IntelliRoll is the World’s first anatomically designed FORM FITTING FOAM ROLLER with curves to fit your body. INTELLIROLL’S PATENTED DESIGN contours to THE SHAPE of your body for a MORE COMFORTABLE and a MORE EFFECTIVE FOAM ROLL experience.
- SAY GOODBYE TO MUSCLE SORENESS: IntelliRoll releases TRIGGER POINTS to restore FLEXIBILITY and REDUCE PAIN in as little as 30 seconds! IntelliRoll’s CURVED BODY DESIGN massages multiple muscle groups at every moment of use for faster results.
- THE BEST FOAM ROLLER FOR BACK PAIN. Designed by a doctor of chiropractic and exercise rehab specialist and tested on hundreds of patients, IntelliRoll will aide in reducing back pain quickly and safely. ROLL OUT YOUR BACK AND NECK MUSCLES SAFELY without compressing YOUR vertebrae. No other FOAM ROLL targets hard to reach areas like THE INTELLIROLL for FASTER and LONGER LASTING RESULTS
- INTELLIROLL offers two densities to MEET YOUR BODY ROLLER NEEDS - FIRM (Black) for those who prefer firm DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE and FLEX (Blue) for those who prefer less pressure.
- INTELLIROLL is made from EVA Material - the most DURABLE DENSITY FOAM available. 5 WARRANTY AGAINST MATERIAL DEFECTS. INTELLIROLL FOAM ROLL offers more STABILITY and CONTROL as the ANATOMIC BODY DESIGN, 20 inch length and STABILITY PLATFORMS hold your body in position
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
IntelliRoll’s form fitting anatomic design massages multiple muscles at once targeting hard to reach areas with better control to increase mobility and reduce pain in just 5-10 minutes a day. Until now the primary design of most foam rolls has been a flat surfaced cylinder. The problem is that our bodies aren’t flat. Our bodies have curves. IntelliRoll's anatomical design contours to your body's natural curves to help you increase mobility and reduce pain, quickly and easily. The Spine Zone design allows you to roll anywhere on your spine and more! As the vertebrae have a bony prominence called the spinous the Spine Zone provides a space for the spinous, allowing direct contact of the muscles surrounding the spine while protecting your vertebrae from compression. Perfect for your neck, mid and low-back! It also works great anywhere a groove comes in handy like the shins and Achilles tendon. The Body Zones concave design wraps around any body part of your body with evenly distributed pressure for a deep tissue massage with less pain. As our torsos and limbs are round, the curved surfaces contact more area thereby massaging multiple muscle groups at every moment of use with better control. IntelliRoll’s form fitting anatomic design massages multiple muscles at once targeting hard to reach areas with better control to increase mobility and reduce pain in just 5-10 minutes a day. Whether you're a professional athlete or simply looking to improve your quality of life, The IntelliRoll will help you move better and live better.
Color: Firm - Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Re soft vs firm: I'm actually a Myofascial Release Therapist. I see all the time that people believe "harder" or "more pressure" is more effective. It's actually Not true. Muscles, fascia, and the nervous system respond best to the "appropriate" amount of pressure (as well as drag/lateral shear from a grippy tool, like a rubberized ball/roller or a hand), which is almost always lighter than people think it is. "Appropriate" here meaning causing tissue distortion, but zero>tiny amounts of fleeting discomfort, and a softer and grippier tool/roller is more likely to accomplish that (there is even at least one study that has shown that). And erring on the side of "less" is likely to be more effective, than "too much." Especially if the pressure/foam rolling is so uncomfortable that you are holding your breath or wincing in pain. Your tissues won't release if they are trying to protect you, or compel you to run! Which leads to the additional benefit to a softer roller: clients (and myself) will actually use them, because they don't dread the experience! (I have 4 hard foam rollers that I use maybe a few times a year, before I return them to their dust-collecting duties, lol).