Intelligels® GENII Laptop Computer Wrist Rest
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wrist strain? Carpal tunnel? Hot laptop case? PAIN NO MORE! Calling all IT Pros, Business Pros, Students, Gamers, Laptop Warriors! Give your wrists a rest, you've found the best - Intelligels®! Finally, REAL ERGONOMIC COMFORT for your Laptop and Desktops! Intelligels® GENI curved poly foam pad laptop wrist rests will revolutionize how you use your laptop!
- Works seamlessly with integrated laptop touchpads and click buttons using click-thru lower edge. No more jewelry, watch scraping or wear and tear on laptop cases! Also prevents accidental finger brushing of touchpads! Bonus: can be used as a wrist rest when placed in front of PC keyboards and even netbooks (see product pictures). Please check our very satisfied customer's feedback!
- One-size-fits all laptop brands with 12",13",14",15",16",17",18" wide screens from Apple®, Acer®, Asus®, Dell®, Gateway®,HP®, Lenovo®, Sony®, Toshiba® **with exceptions**. IMPORTANT NOTE: One-size-fits all does -not- mean exact, but nearly perfect on HP®, Sony®, Dell®, Toshiba®, most PC's etc. Apple® Macbooks have larger touchpads so they will be partially covered by Intelligels® but still just as useful (see MAC reviews). Super-lightweight (<2oz) and truly portable!
- Lightweight portability and ergonomic support and comfort for laptops - you will love using Intelligels®! Try Intelligels® today, "The perfect laptop companion" and a ** must have ** for all laptop users! Great for desktop keyboards too!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Intelligels® GENII Laptop Computer Wrist Rest
PA Products Co. Laptop Wrist Wrest - Green B00J7TMKS0
|Shipping||$2.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||COMPUTER INTELLIGENCE, INC.||Grifiti||Iconikal||SimpleBrands|
|Color||Black||Black silicone base and black nylon surface||Green||MousePadOrange|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 12 x 0.5 in||0.08 x 3.15 x 3.94 in||3 x 12.5 x 0.4 in||2.56 x 17.91 x 0.87 in|
Calling all IT Pros, Business Pros, Students, Gamers and Laptop Warriors! Now you can use your laptop in comfort all day and night! Ergonomically designed poly foam wrist rest fits most laptop brands and models and will revolutionize how you use your laptop! Also can be used as a wrist rest with your PC DESKTOP keyboards and MICROSOFT SURFACE flatboards when placed in front or on top of either one! Intelligels® GEN I Soft Foam laptop ergonomic wrist rests are designed to place palms, wrists and hands in the correct, comfortable neutral position to prevent/reduce wrist strain and add day-in and day-out cooling, soothing comfort from hot, hard laptop computer cases. Works seamlessly with integrated laptop touch pads and click buttons. Simple to use, just place on your laptop or in front of your PC keyboard and use instantly all day and night, every day! Also works great as desktop keyboard wrist rest, use for both!
Top Customer Reviews
1. As a Macbook user with the larger glass touchpad(no separate buttons), would I be able to use this product as-is?
Answer: No(see below)
2. Was the material worth it? Seemed like I could make one myself.
Answer: Yes. Worth it.
3. Would I regret buying a foam pad instead of gel?
4. Could I keep the pads on my Macbook and close the lid enough to put it to "sleep"?
Going in, I knew this wristpad would partially cover the touchpad of my Macbook(2010 13 inch). I tried to keep the pads in one piece but it interfered with how I have my touchpad set up(bottom right corner used as right mouse click). I also use bettertouchtool for gesture shortcuts. So, I took some scissors and cut the two strips that keep them together and bam, I now have two little 4x3 inch pads to place on either side of the touchpad. They are grippy enough that they never slide around. In fact, if I "pump" them a couple times, they'll actually stick like a little suction cup(your results may vary).
Also, instead of gel materials which usually don't breathe and leave my wrists sweaty, I can use these for hours with no problems.
The other important note is that they are low enough that I can keep them on the laptop and the lid will close far enough to put the system to sleep. I also use them as extra padding when I carry around my laptop in my messenger bag.
So, this gets four stars due to the required modifications but since I can now not imagine using my macbook without them, I highly recommend them for purchase.
One more thing, I just wanted to qualify their statement that this works with "ALL LAPTOP BRANDS & MODELS"--my laptop is a Lenovo X61T, and I had to modify my intelligels wrist rest in order so that I could access the mouse buttons properly. I just cut out the thin part, which is supposed to border the top of your touchpad, quite easily actually with a normal pair of scissors.