QBLEEV Bird Intelligence Training Toy，Parrot Puzzle Bicycle Toy for Small Medium Bird，Parrot Educational Table Top Trick Prop Toy，Bird Foot Talon Toy for African Grey Cockatoo Eclectus Conures，Yellow
Enhance your purchase
- ✔✔【TRAINING PROPS】-- The owner needs to teach the bird to ride the bike patiently, which can train the bird's brain, develop intelligence, help them learn new skills, exercise their muscles, and keep healthy.
- ✔✔【SAFE FOR BIRDS】-- All bird safe material，no harmful substances，non-toxic，tasteless，bicycle body is made of virtually indestructible stainless steel，durable，you can safely give your feather friends to play.
- ✔✔【PROPER SIZE】-- Small size suitable for small parrots，such as Nyasa Lovebird，Finch，Large size fits for some medium parrots， such as Parakeet，Conures，Eclectus，Cockatoo，African Grey，etc.
- ✔✔【MULTI-PURPOSE】-- Train intelligence of the parrot,keep them in a healthy environment and provide essential physical activity and reduce aggression & loneliness for your birds.
- ✔✔【WARM PROMPT】-- This bird toy is made by hand, and the colors of large and small are slightly different. If there is a small amount of paint on the goods received, it is normal. Please understand.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why Choose QBLEEV?
✔ The QBLEEV store is dedicated to pet products, including cats, dogs and parrots and other small pet animals.
✔ As a reliable seller, QBLEEV always do best to provide good quality products as well as excellent service toour customers. So if you have any dissatisfaction, please let us know and we will try our best to solve it for you.
Feature & Functions:
* Helps your pets to reduce loneliness and play with them when their owner are not at home.
* It is amusement for parrot to pick up things by mouth, suitable for daily play training of parrot birds.
* Interactive toy, satisfy the curiosity of your birds and help develop coordination.
* Your bird can have fun exercising playing and keep fit and healthy with this intellective toy.
* Provide essential physical activity and reduce aggression & loneliness for your birds.
* Keep your parrots in a stable and happy mood and improve their health.
1 * Yellow Bird Bicycle Toy.
S: Suitable some small parrots,such as lovebirds, finch...
L: Suitable some medium parrots,such as Parakeet，Conures，Eclectus，Cockatoo，African Grey, Caique and etc.
♥ Birds may not play at first, you need to give them time to learn, and trust your feathered friend is the smartest.
♥ This bird toy is made by hand, and the colors of large and small are slightly different.
♥ If there is a small amount of paint on the goods received, it is normal. Please understand.
- Package Dimensions : 11.18 x 8.54 x 3.94 inches; 8.47 Ounces
- Date First Available : June 30, 2020
- Manufacturer : QBLEEV
- ASIN : B08C2NLH91
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
About the size - These bikes are intended for small birds only. Look at the photos and video provided. The item description mentioning cockatoos and macaws is misleading. The seller probably should include dimensions in the description but just look at the photos for an idea of size. The 'large' size is shown with a greencheek conure and the 'small' with a lovebird. I have a greencheek so I purchased the large and it looks to be the right size for her and would probably be fine for a slightly larger bird as well but not anything much bigger than a cockatiel or sun conure.
Pros: Looks cute and is functional. Wheels can be replaced. The only parrot bike I've ever seen to be sized for small birds.
Cons: Slightly flimsy frame. It leaned a bit to the side when I got it and I had to bend the side pieces that hold the training wheel axle a bit to get it to be stable and not leaning - which was easy to do. The wheels are extremely thin cheap looking plastic but perfectly functional. The bike 'chain' is a rubber band which means that even when the bike is held stationary, the pedals do have some give to them when the bird steps on. This could make some birds afraid to step on at first during initial training. I have a bird who can be cautious about unstable perches and will have to figure out a way to prevent the pedals from moving when she first steps on it.
Will try to replace both the front and rear wheel's nuts with a steel nut. It can't find one, will return item.
By michael prajzner on November 19, 2020