|Item Weight||10.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.7 x 5.1 x 0.8 inches|
|Item model number||1.25|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Cover Material||Paper, Linen, Fabric|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1.25|
Other Sellers on Amazon
The Five Minute Journal, Original Daily Gratitude Journal, Reflection & Manifestation Journal for Mindfulness, Undated Daily Journal, Plastic-Free, White - Intelligent Change
Enhance your purchase
|Cover Material||Paper, Linen, Fabric|
|Format||Day to Day Calendar|
|Item Weight||309 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.7 x 5.1 x 0.8 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cultivates Gratitude and Mindfulness - Journaling allows you to appreciate your life more for at least 5 minutes a day. The 5 Minute Journal for women and men is specially crafted for positive manifestation and improved confidence as you get on with your day.
- Chic Daily Journal With Prompts - Start your day with appreciation and end it with deep reflection using our wellness journal. This positivity journal has enough pages for 6 months. It features thoughtfully designed prompts, such as weekly challenges, gratitude, daily highlights, inspirational quotes, daily affirmations, and self-reflection.
- Easy-to-Follow Guided Journal - Don’t know where to start? No worries! Our five minute gratitude journal provides writing cues to set the flow. The motivational journal is undated, so you can begin jotting down your thoughts whenever you’re ready.
- Premium-Quality Aesthetic Journal - These journals with prompts are the epitome of quality. They come in different colors to suit your style. Each personal journal is made using recyclable, sustainably sourced paper with a natural linen fabric cover.
- Ideal Gratitude Gifts for Your Loved Ones - Everybody deserves a life of peace and happiness. So let your friends and family experience the serenity of a grateful heart and mind. Give them a mindfulness journal that they can use daily.
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
1.7+ Million Copies Being Enjoyed Worldwide
Comes in 6 contemporary colors
Our six-month daily journal comes in six colors (Original Linen, Bold Black, Sunshine Yellow, Earth Green, Royal Blue, Blush Pink) in a convenient and portable A5 format (5.8 inches x 8.3 inches / 148 mm x 210 mm).
Perfect as a gift for yourself, a friend, a colleague, or family member, practising gratitude isn’t just beneficial for mental wellbeing and self-care – it can also help to improve focus and productivity for a more fulfilling life.
The Original Five Minute Journal by Intelligent Change
Five Minutes to a Happier and More Mindful You
With over 1.7 million + journals sold worldwide, The Five Minute Journal is the original pioneer in guided gratitude journaling, helping users across the world achieve a more peaceful and harmonious state of mind. With the aim to help everybody feel like the most empowered of themselves, Intelligent Change strives to provide products that help you realize your potential and live a happier, more fulfilling life.
- Weekly challenge
- Morning gratitude
- Prioritizing your day to make it great
- Daily affirmation
- Inspiring quotes
- Daily highlights
- End of day reflection to grow and improve
Use Morning and Night
Every morning, you will be posed with three simple questions to start your day on a positive note. Then, before laying your head to rest, you will reflect on that day’s positive experiences and focus on how you can grow to create a more fulfilling tomorrow.
Experience More Joy
Studies undertaken by experts at The Greater Good Science Center at the University of California have found that gratitude is vital for our mental and physical wellbeing. It can also help to reduce feelings of loneliness and isolation for improved happiness.
Purchase with confidence knowing that no trees were cut down to create virgin paper to make our products. We believe we have a responsibility to create our planners mindfully by keeping abreast of natural materials, using reused fibers, minimizing carbon output, reducing end-of-life impact, and working with production partners who share our values.