- File Size: 1886 KB
- Print Length: 220 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0997576502
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: MicroCapClub Publication; 1 edition (September 15, 2016)
- Publication Date: September 15, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01HLCUA7M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,206 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $5.00 (33%)
Intelligent Fanatics Project: How Great Leaders Build Sustainable Businesses Kindle Edition
|Length: 220 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Intelligent Fanatics Project: How Great Leaders Build Sustainable Businesses
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Charlie Munger came up with the term “intelligent fanatic” to describe individuals with large ideas and a fanatical drive to build sustainable competitive...Read more
The book really focuses on these leaders, their upbringing, how they got started in business, their philosophy towards business, systems they put in...Read more