- Series: The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science (Book 388)
- Hardcover: 309 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1997 edition (December 31, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0792398335
- ISBN-13: 978-0792398332
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#9,038,533 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #753 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Automotive > Repair & Maintenance > Vehicle Design & Construction
- #1633 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Automotive > Customize
- #2252 in Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > AI & Machine Learning > Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Intelligent Unmanned Ground Vehicles: Autonomous Navigation Research at Carnegie Mellon (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) 1997th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more