Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 148 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 135 reviews
on May 13, 2013
I ordered this phone and originally hated it because I had a battery problem and it wouldn't charge and so I was without a phone. I was able to get a new battery and I love the phone. This is my 3rd, it takes alot of abuse but for me this is the phone to have, not all the bells and wisthels? when that isn't what you want but a very good and reliable phone.
I originally gave it a bad review and have no idea where to find it to correct it so here is my ammended review.
on February 10, 2015
Wow am I impressed. My old phone (an lg cosmo) broke a little over a year ago, and my boyfriend gave me his old no data plan needed phone to use until I got a new phone. Well that phone was used when he purchased it, so as you can imagine by the time I got it, it was laggy and had many other problems, most recently that it won't hold a charge for more than five minutes. Since Verizon is offering nothing but absolute crap right now with their contract basic phones, I decided to look on Amazon to see if I could find a replacement. Holy cow, do I wish I would've looked here earlier instead of dealing with the laggy, always on the charger phone for so long. I wasn't expecting much for $25, but I am very impressed. First off, no shipping fees, that was very nice. And it came five days (one of which was a Sunday) after I ordered it, which is a whole lot sooner than I expected it. Second, it came with a charger that works. I was able to activate the phone no hassle. It's used but honestly I would never think twice about it. No real dings or scratches, the screen is in perfect shape, all the keys work, and it has held its charge all day! Calls are clear & no lags with typing/texts or anything like that. Camera works. What I wanted was a decent, cheap, basic phone that would work with Verizon and that is exactly what I got. Maybe I'm a little overzealous about this, it's been awhile since I had a phone that worked as it was supposed to, but I'm just very pleased to have gotten exactly what I wanted & paid for. Best of all, they included a little thank you note for shopping with them, explaining that they would send you a refund/a new phone if the one you received for some reason didn't work. Five stars, would definitely buy from them again.
on March 25, 2014
First, Mobiletopia's Customer Service is incredible! My cell phone charger was not charging, but I already had my phone set up the way I like it. Instead of requesting a Standard Refund for a defective product, I e-mailed Mobiletopia and got an IMMEDIATE response and a new battery charger on the way! It was as easy as simply e-mailing them my address and the charger was sent! Customer Service doesn't get any better than this!
Now, the phone? What can I say other than I LOVE IT, but that means I love the simplicity of it. It is easy to get around in, easy to program and REAL easy to use. The speaker phone is good and loud and audio is very clear. For $65 you can NOT go wrong, and with Mobiletopia's Customer Service, you are guaranteed a totally hassle free purchase! I am impressed...
on June 7, 2015
Item was sent quickly and works well. However they sent it off to me with a waterlogged battery that of course didn't work. It would have been better for them if they just posted the item stating comes with no battery and sold it that way. Not complaining as the price was right for the phone and it is functioning very well --- it's just a suggestion to the company to avoid frustration on figuring out why the phone wouldn't work at the time of receipt. My son figured it out and I went out and bought a fresh battery and he got it all working fine.
on March 16, 2014
Since I didn't want to sign the next 2 years away to Verizon, when my phone broke, I replaced it with this one. I was able to activate it on my account in a few minutes. I'd like to use the key lock feature, but it's so annoying that I turned it off. When on, I have to press the button sequence 3 or 4 times to unlock the phone. When using the phone, sometimes keys just don't register and it's random keys so texting is a pain now.

WARNING: This phone does NOT use a micro USB charger like every other phone - it comes with a non-standard charger.
on March 28, 2013
Phone is okay, need two hands to use it because it is on small side. Keypad is small as well. First time I went to use charger and plug it in, it fell apart. Charger is JUNK. I have tried contacting the seller about the charger, but have not heard anything. Lucky I had purchased a second charger as a back up, that came very next day. That charger was from another vendor. If you do plan on buying this phone, buy another charger. As a phone goes, it is nothing special, probably used best as a phone for a kid due to its size.
on April 16, 2017
Piece of junk, at least the one I got was. All scratched, wouldn't hold charge.
on January 10, 2017
Unable to access local cell tower due to incompatability. More description needs to be added to that effect.
on January 17, 2014
Hello again.what is the sch-u460 and Samsung Intensity III u450 The one I got is from asia but made in china..speaker holes diferent shape sound holes.. Mine that I got only says sch-u50 not Samsung Intensity III u450 The back only has
1/4 squares going up back where the other ones go all th way up the back... This does not mater to me.Its the phone
that I like.This now goes back to the quation because of asian would this why I scratch on the phone screen by just wiping it with a cloth. I will be looking at the person that told me about you and look at his phone. We know there is but I will let you know what it is.
Thanks again,,
Take a look at your other phones an see if the screens mark up.......
ryelland
on November 27, 2012
I rated it ok for several reasons:
I don't like the keyboard for texting. The keys are too small for me. Sometimes the letters are capitalized when I don't want them.
And I am constantly hitting the ring volume buttons on the side which means that I miss calls.
It's a basic phone and will replace it as soon as my contract allows me to.