- Paperback: 146 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (September 6, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1501002899
- ISBN-13: 978-1501002892
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,270,171 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Intentional Writer: Finding the Time, Space, and Inspiration You Need to Write Paperback – September 6, 2014
About the Author
Erin Bartels is an author, a freelance editor, and a copywriter for an independent publishing house in Michigan. A finalist in the 2014 Saturday Evening Post Great American Fiction Contest, she is a board member for the Capital City Writers Association, a member of the Women’s Fiction Writers Association, and the features editor of WFWA’s newsletter, Write On. Author of This Elegant Ruin…and other stories, Erin blogs regularly at www.ErinBartels.com and speaks at writers conferences. For updates and information on new releases, you can follow her on Twitter @ErinLBartels or find her on Facebook (ErinBartelsAuthor).