Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
InterDesign Forma Koni Paper Towel Holder for Kitchen - Wall Mount/Under Cabinet, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brushed stainless steel
- Can be mounted on cabinet or wall
- Includes hardware
- Functional design
- 10-1/2 by 13 by 7-1/2 inches
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
But if you're mounting it under a cabinet (as opposed to the wall) make sure you have screws that are short enough on hand. The underside of my cabinets are only 0.6" thick. The screws this comes with are 1" long.
The good news is that shorter screws work equally well at keeping this secure. You just have to bring your own to the party.
We're getting two more for other regions of the home.. bathroom closet, workshop, those sort of places.
1) A simple, traditional paper towel holder, with no bells or whistles, no ratcheting, no plastic bits whatsoever. Just want I wanted.
2) It IS adjustable. Once you have mounted the paper towel holder, you can simply firmly bend the metal end pieces until the exact level of desired tension is achieved. I have found that this level of tension is maintained once set - it requires significant force to bend the holder, so simply pulling on the thing to take off a paper towel will NOT loosen the fit. Some of the other reviewers have complained it is too loose or too tight - this can be addressed with the simple bending adjustment.
3) It is beautiful. Solid stainless steel, looks really nice. No rusting as of yet, even though there is a fair amount of steam/moisture in the vicinity. I'm pretty impressed.
1) As mentioned, the screws that the towel holder comes with are a little too long for most cabinetry. Have a couple half inch screws available from your local hardware store. Remember, you'll only ever have to do this ONCE. Then it will be set for life, assuming you place the screws correctly.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Terrible design. Paper towels would fall off every time we went to grab one. Replaced it shortly after we put it up.Published 4 days ago by uptightnomo
This towel holder is perfectly matched to my other fixtures and seems very strong. Good price and durable.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Works well, easy to install. This is an easy, affordable upgrade to our kitchen. Would recommend.Published 6 days ago by Patricia
Finally a holder that doesn't break when I put a roll on! Went through two plastic ones before I bought this. Nice heavy metal, quick install and common rolls fit perfectly. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Lari76
Like it because it's sturdy, minimal, and rather lovely. All that shows, when loaded with paper towel, are the sides. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Kathy Fila