Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.81 shipping
InterDesign Home Kitchen Organizer Bin for Pantry, Refrigerator, Freezer & Storage Cabinet, 10" x 6" x 3", Clear
|Price:||$10.74 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- InterDesign Home Kitchen Organizer Bin for Pantry, Refrigerator, Freezer & Storage Cabinet, 10" x 6" x 3", Clear
- Perfect for storing pantry items in cabinets and shallow drawers
- Features built-in handles and feet
- Organizes fruits, vegetables, bagged frozen vegetables, meats, cheeses and other food items
- Made of BPA-free, break-resistant Resipreme plastic; Hand wash only
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The InterDesign Kitchen Organizer Bin is the perfect addition to any freezer, fridge or pantry. Store frozen bagged vegetables, meat, produce, canned goods and more. Includes built-in handles for easy portability.
Compare to similar items
This item InterDesign Home Kitchen Organizer Bin for Pantry, Refrigerator, Freezer & Storage Cabinet, 10" x 6" x 3", Clear
InterDesign Refrigerator and Freezer Storage Organizer Bins for Kitchen, 8" x 4" x 14.5", Clear
InterDesign Refrigerator and Freezer Divided Storage Organizer Bins for Kitchen, 12" x 4" x 14.5", Clear
InterDesign Linus Kitchen, Pantry, Refrigerator, Freezer Storage Container, Large, Clear
InterDesign Refrigerator and Freezer Storage Organizer Bin for Kitchen, 8-Inch by 6 by 14.5-Inch, Clear
InterDesign Refrigerator and Freezer Storage Organizer Bins for Kitchen, 4" x 4" x 14.5", Clear
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||MMP Living|
|Color||Clear - Set of 1||Clear/1-Pack||Clear||Large Clear||1-Pack Clear||Clear/1-Pack|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 10 x 6 in||8 x 14.8 x 4 in||5.8 x 4.8 x 1.6 in||11 x 7 x 3.5 in||6 x 14.6 x 8.1 in||4 x 14.8 x 4 in|
|Size||Small||Large||12-Inch by 4-Inch by 14.5-Inch||Large||Large||Small|
Top customer reviews
(1) There are so many different dimensions, you are bound to be able to find the pieces that will fit your fridge or freezer space - I bought several of them, mixing and matching for a PERFECT FIT (see the photos).
(2) They have EXPANDED STORAGE CAPACITY of my fridge/freezer by at least a 100% - after my first round of organizing, I was shocked (pleasantly) to find that I had freed up half my fridges/freezers! Needless to say, they didn't stay empty for long ^^
(3) They act like drawers, which means ACCESSIBLITY! Now, I can just pull out a tray/bin/drawer to retrieve bottles and jars at the back of the fridge/freezer - previously, I had to remove armful of them just to get at the one at the back, and then had to stuff them all back again - a mildly annoying task, if you know what I mean.
(4) They are TRANSPARENT, which means I can see what's in each tray.
In conclusion, I just love them.
I was concerned at first, that there aren't enough holes in the sides of these trays - I was worried that the solid sides may impede the flow of cold air. So I tested them - I placed fridge/freezer thermometers in each/all of the trays - and they past with flying colours! Each tray registered the temperatures I was aiming for. Guess what? I ordered MORE of these trays ( we have four fridge/freezers in different parts of the house, serving different purposes ^^)
You can find the ones with lids here .. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D0RJ9PW/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnk
Decided to remodel the pantry and put in 10" deep shelves and some 12" deep shelves. Then I went to Target, which carries a variety of these and other brands of kitchen bins, to see which sizes would best fit what kinds of food--I loaded a variety into my cart and took them to the grocery section of the store and began testing various products to see which would fit best in which container. I ended up buying a variety of sizes, soem locally, some online: the 10 x 6 x 3 are the right size to hold most "pouched" foods, and some medium-sized boxed foods (such as Trader Joes mashed potatoes). Mac and Cheese fits best in an 8.5 inch wide by 12" deep x 3" high which holds two boxes side by side, 14 boxes total.
The other size I found was most useful is 9" wide x 10" deep, 6" tall (which I think is a different manufacturer but similar quality). This was useful for organizing loose snacks such as a protein bars, assorted individually wrapped candies or grouping together items by category. My "Mexican" themed bin, for example, hold two boxes of taco shells, a 28 oz. can of enchildada sauce, 1 12 oz. jar of salsa, and two cans of refried beans.
My only complaint is the price. I looked long and hard online and in retail stores and most bins cost $10-$12 each, even if buying several at a time. If one wants to organize the pantry, it would cost quite a bit to replace the random cardboard boxes and cheap plastic bins with enough of these bins to make it look nice. That being said, you get what you pay for, and these are worth every penny. Now if one could just get a discount for buying in bulk...