Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on January 1, 2015
I have many sets of these. I have brushed stainless in my kitchen and I was looking for a nice set of coasters to protect our granite and I couldn't be happier. My granite is also happy, as we don't have any stains thanks to the use of these bad boys. If you leave a glass on these and it sweats you have no need to worry. They hold a large amount of sweat and I have yet to overflow them. I've had these for many, many years now and they are keeping up with our daily, hard use, really well. They wash up (handwash) nice. I actually put one of the holders away and I put two sets in the one holder. If something happens down the line with any of them, I hope they are still available as I would for sure repurchase them.
on July 22, 2012
I had been searching for a while to find coasters that would look great esthetically and yet be practical and functional. The most important feature to me was that they were stainless steel. I absolutely love the industrial look of these coasters. They are really modern looking. The storage tray is fantastic as well. I also found them really easy to clean.
I wanted coasters that had a lip around the edge. What is the use of having a flat coaster, when all the condensation from your glass runs right off the edge? The middle black stripes on the top of the coaster are a rubber material. The backside of the coaster has that same rubber material, as well. The grip of the rubber on the bottom holds the coaster nicely in place, wherever you set it. The size is great. They hold small glasses, and even large coffee mugs. I am really happy with my purchase. They are everything and more than I hoped they'd be.
I'd highly recommend this product. At this price you can't go wrong.
on July 17, 2013
These coasters were purchased as a gift for my father who usually has a handful of water-glasses scattered around the house. The coasters stay in place due to the rubber bottom, and the lipped edge keeps any significant condensation from leaking out. They are well made and I can definitely recommend them; my only suggestion is to buy two sets if you also use them places besides just the dinner/coffee table.
on November 27, 2012
After searching up and down for a simple set of coasters, I came across these. For $12, I am very satisfied. They are not machined, but they are not thin beer can thick metal. These actually have a little weight to them and will not lift up with your drink. It is hard writing a review on something as simple as a coaster, but I think these will last a long time unlike the wood ones.
on August 19, 2008
I have had two sets of these for about three years. I think they are great. The rubber grips keep the glass in place, and let the condensation go below the glass. If they start to mildew from a lot of use and leaving glasses sitting repeatedly overnight (leaving more condensation), they are easy to wipe up with a damp wash cloth. Mine have lasted and are still in good shape after all these years. I am ordering more, because with four boys in the house, some have "gone missing".

They look quite nice. They don't stand out on the built in bookshelves in my living room, and they blend in on my desktops... Over-all just a very nice quality.
on August 17, 2008
Well, here's proof that you get what you pay for. Yes, once you add in shipping costs, you're looking at a 25 dollar set of coasters, and that may seem like a lot. In fact, there's only 4 of them here, so you're looking at 6 dollars each, give or take, for slabs of metal and rubber to set your drinks on. Rest assured, though, that if you have the money to spare, these are well worth it. Each coaster is a nice sturdy slab of steel, with a smooth rubber base and good rubber grips on the surface. Glasses don't slide or stick, the coasters clean easily if you need to wipe them down, and they look pretty classy in their rack. My only complaint is that the rack doesn't hug them as tightly as it could, so they rattle around a bit, but they stack nicely and are well worth the purchase. A good buy.

The bottom line:
- Great, quality set of coasters
- Sleek design is a visual treat
- Worth the money, even though it may seem pricey
on September 17, 2013
I hesitated buying these after reading some of the reviews. I am glad I took the chance. The coasters are very well made and have no issues with the finish. Our decor is contemporary, and they fit right in. Te non-skid bottoms leave no marks on or glass tabletops, and the rubber stripes prevent the glass from sliding in the coaster.

The coasters are low profile, with the edge a perfect height. The holder is sturdy and simple.

Te set was well packaged and arrived quickly. This is a really good looking coaster set, and we are extremely happy with the purchase. I high.y recommend.
on August 19, 2012
I've purchased a lot of coasters over the years, usually for looks, always turning out to be more of a problem than a solution.

We are very pleased with these coasters, not only do they look good, but they are very functional. The non slip bottom holds your drink in place, and the top recessed area with rubber slits holds your drink and gathers condensation. Design wise, I'd like to see an all wood version, or maybe a dark rustic steel look.

These are a little expensive for 4 in a bunch, but as always you get what you pay for. Do yourself a favor and order two packs right off the bat.
on June 29, 2012
These coasters are great. The tops of them have rubber strips to stop your drink moving. The bottoms are rubber covered, too. They are aesthetically pleasing and will go with most decor. The only thing I don't like about them is the stand/holder that comes with the coasters. It does not sit flat, but rather tips a little bit. When I looked at the bottom of the stand to see why it wouldn't sit flat, there is a cut in the metal that has been poorly welded together. Annoying, but the coasters are still good value and do the job.
review image review image review image
on July 2, 2012
In our household, we have a myriad of coasters, but none that will trap the condensation rolling down the sides of glasses, beverages or cocktails. I've already damaged a brand new coffee table, which I got from AMazon, when condensation seeped under one of our "useless" coasters. I got these on a Friday and used them all weekend long with glasses of iced water and cold beer bottles in my mancave. These things work great and look even better. The raised edge traps the condensation inside the base, which I can empty when it gets too full of water. I bought 2 sets and I haven't even opened the second set, but have it just in case I need it for entertaining guests. I am very satisfied.