Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
InterDesign Refrigerator, Freezer and Pantry Storage Container – Food Organizer Bin for Kitchen, Clear
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SPACE SAVER: Maximize kitchen space – organize fridge, freezer or pantry shelves for easy access.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: The storage bin has cutout handles for easy lifting, sliding and transportation.
- CLEAR VIEW: See the bin’s contents without removing it from the refrigerator or high pantry shelves.
- STRONG & STURDY: Durable clear plastic container with integral feet, measures 10" Inches x 6" Inches x 5" Inches.
- THE INTERDESIGN PROMISE: Bringing you elegant, affordable home products for over 40 years.
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Organize your pantry storage cabinets and drawers, keeping your food items neat, tidy and easy to find. This durable clear plastic storage container is ideal for holding packets, pouches and boxes on your pantry shelves, keeping the contents visible and easy to locate. The container’s open top design and built in handles keep your food easy to access – just slide the drawer out to reach items stored at the back of the shelves, and lift down for restocking. Suitable for use around the kitchen in the refrigerator, freezer or pantry, the organizer bin is also ideal as a storage container in other areas around the home, tidying drawers and shelving in the utility room, office, bathroom, laundry room or craft room. InterDesign’s creative products enhance your décor, turning simple home solutions into must-have accessories that shine. Designed in the USA, we are proud to produce a wide selection of high quality home, bath and storage solutions that excite, inspire and charm. Stylish, functional and affordable, our products have been enriching customers’ homes for over 40 years. InterDesign: innovative products, exceptional value.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Clear - Set of 1||Clear||1-pack Clear||Large Clear||Clear/1-pack||Clear|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 10 x 6 in||15.1 x 16.3 x 13 in||6 x 14.6 x 8.1 in||11 x 7 x 3.5 in||8 x 14.8 x 4 in||12 x 14.5 x 4 in|
|Size||Medium||Pack of 4 Bins||Large||Large||1 Pack||12-Inch by 4-Inch by 14.5-Inch|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) There are so many different dimensions, you are bound to be able to find the pieces that will fit your fridge or freezer space - I bought several of them, mixing and matching for a PERFECT FIT (see the photos).
(2) They have EXPANDED STORAGE CAPACITY of my fridge/freezer by at least a 100% - after my first round of organizing, I was shocked (pleasantly) to find that I had freed up half my fridges/freezers! Needless to say, they didn't stay empty for long ^^
(3) They act like drawers, which means ACCESSIBLITY! Now, I can just pull out a tray/bin/drawer to retrieve bottles and jars at the back of the fridge/freezer - previously, I had to remove armful of them just to get at the one at the back, and then had to stuff them all back again - a mildly annoying task, if you know what I mean.
(4) They are TRANSPARENT, which means I can see what's in each tray.
In conclusion, I just love them.
I was concerned at first, that there aren't enough holes in the sides of these trays - I was worried that the solid sides may impede the flow of cold air. So I tested them - I placed fridge/freezer thermometers in each/all of the trays - and they past with flying colours! Each tray registered the temperatures I was aiming for. Guess what? I ordered MORE of these trays ( we have four fridge/freezers in different parts of the house, serving different purposes ^^)
You can find the ones with lids here .. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D0RJ9PW/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnk
Decided to remodel the pantry and put in 10" deep shelves and some 12" deep shelves. Then I went to Target, which carries a variety of these and other brands of kitchen bins, to see which sizes would best fit what kinds of food--I loaded a variety into my cart and took them to the grocery section of the store and began testing various products to see which would fit best in which container. I ended up buying a variety of sizes, soem locally, some online: the 10 x 6 x 3 are the right size to hold most "pouched" foods, and some medium-sized boxed foods (such as Trader Joes mashed potatoes). Mac and Cheese fits best in an 8.5 inch wide by 12" deep x 3" high which holds two boxes side by side, 14 boxes total.
The other size I found was most useful is 9" wide x 10" deep, 6" tall (which I think is a different manufacturer but similar quality). This was useful for organizing loose snacks such as a protein bars, assorted individually wrapped candies or grouping together items by category. My "Mexican" themed bin, for example, hold two boxes of taco shells, a 28 oz. can of enchildada sauce, 1 12 oz. jar of salsa, and two cans of refried beans.
My only complaint is the price. I looked long and hard online and in retail stores and most bins cost $10-$12 each, even if buying several at a time. If one wants to organize the pantry, it would cost quite a bit to replace the random cardboard boxes and cheap plastic bins with enough of these bins to make it look nice. That being said, you get what you pay for, and these are worth every penny. Now if one could just get a discount for buying in bulk...
- Nice bins. Sturdy for use in my pantry. I wanted something clear and fairly sturdy to corral items and still be able to see what's in the bin while in my cabinet. Works well for that.
- I previously purchased an InternDesign soda can holder for the fridge. Similar style and materials. Like it al lot. Cleans up great, and has held up well, so I figured these would be reasonably durable, too.
- Love the straight sides. Doesn't leave gaps between bins, so less wasted space.
- Pricey. I would like more of these, but at $10 a pop... As much as I like these bins, I'll be looking for something a little cheaper.
- Scratch easily. Beat to hell when I received them. I ordered two. They were packed poorly, and one bin has scratched up the other on the outside. One of the bins was scratched inside and out, and was obviously shipped that way. I requested a replacement from Amazon. The replacement was scratched and banged up, inside and out. For $10 a bin, that's not really acceptable, imho. They obviously scratch up if you so much as look at them sideways. If you are planning to order as a gift, don't. You will be unlikely to get one that is not beat up. They are almost certainly going to get scratched up getting knocked around in your pantry, etc. If that's going to be an issue for you, these are not your bins.
Overall, I really like InterDesign products. I like these bins a lot, despite the issues. I won't be buying more, though, at $10.00 a piece.