Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.59 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
InterDesign Tie and Accessory Rack, Silver
|Price:||$10.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Color: Silver
- Size: 6 3/4"H x 10 1/4"W x 3 3/4"D
- This chrome rack is all you need to keep your ties, belts or scarves organized.
- Fourteen hooks to maximize storage space.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: InterDesign Tie and Accessory Rack, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DecoBros Direct|
|Color||Chrome||Matte Black||Pearl Gold||Chrome|
|Dimensions||6.8 inches x 4.8 inches x 10.3 inches||3.6 inches x 10.4 inches x 6.6 inches||10.3 inches x 4.8 inches x 6.8 inches||0.1 inches x 16 inches x 13.5 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.57 pounds||0.66 pounds||0.55 pounds||0.75 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Note: The smooth metal is not a high friction surface- silk ties can occasionally fall off if the balance gets disturbed. Compared to the size issue, this is relatively minor concern for me in practice.
Applying 3 stars because it is robust/functional(holds up your belts and ties), but is far from an elegant or efficient solution.
- For hanging ties, specifically wider ties, the angle for the ties and the fact that it is purely metal (no sponge for "grip"), the ties seem to compress a bit which over time may lead to wrinkles.
- Some belts, those with a smaller clasp or hook, don't fit on the hooks. If you have belts just like the ones pictures with wide open buckles it is fine but otherwise you'll likely end up draping your belts over the whole thing.
These are minor nits that are "functioning as intended" ... something to consider when looking at this versus other types of tie racks.
I do have to be a little more meticulous in how I fold the scarf to hang it so it lays flat with the others already on a bar but that is not a big deal. When you do to take a scarf off it helps to tilt the bottom of the hanger out so the bars are more horizontal. This way the scarf slides off of its bar without taking the scarves next to it off as well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I do not have much drawer space & I have had my bras hanging on hooks in the back of my closet which is a pain to reach through my hanging clothes to get to them. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Deborah Adams
Bought this to hold my bag while showering at the gym. I hang the bag on one end and hang the other end over the shower rod. Works perfectly and is super sturdy.Published 7 days ago by ams
Love these hooks! They are perfect for hanging purses or bags, basically getting them off the floor. And, yes, I have purchased more!Published 7 days ago by Spurfect
This rack does NOT work for anything other than pencil thin ties. The other Interdesign tie rack would work better I think, but this one is a failure of design. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Carbon43