InterDesign Waterproof Mold and Mildew-Resistant Zeno Shower Curtain, X-Long, 72-Inch by 96-Inch, Black/White
|Price:||$31.48 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% polyester
- 12 rustproof metal grommets and weighted hem
- Machine washable
- Water-repellent - water glides off and dries quickly. Mold and mildew resistant
- Extra-long sized: Measures 72" x 96"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The InterDesign Zeno Extra-Long Shower Curtain turns a plain bath into an artistic statement with bold bands of color.
Compare to similar items
Top customer reviews
My shower curtain definitely does not flow like waves in the picture on Amazon. Even after being out of the packaging for some time...it still stands out horribly hanging from the new pretty double hooks I purchased with it.
1. Use a pressing cloth, don't iron polyester directly. Had to look that up too. I used an ~18" x 30" piece of an old white sheet.
2. I set the iron at the lowest steam/spray setting, #5 of 7 on mine.
3. The instructions said sprinkle the pressing cloth with water, and keep it damp. I just splashed with my fingers from a cup of water.
4. It took 2 passes, top and bottom to get the vertical creases out, and 2 passes for the horizontal.
This worked great, and it was easier than I expected. All the creases were gone. When it was hung, it looked exactly like the photo here. I am very pleased.
If you are going to iron it, I suggest doing your own research first. Then be careful. I think you can damage the curtain if it's not done correctly.