Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 137 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 141 reviews
on March 15, 2016
I find comments on products to be very helpful. Being lazy I've never bothered to comment on a product before. This time I am "bothering" because I wanted to address concerns expressed about this product being shiny & cheap.
A 100% cotton waffle shower curtain IS much thicker and more three dimensional. But, it also retain a lot of water. In very dry climate, it would probably dry out overnight but not in most places. You'd need a liner which I'd like to avoid at all cost.
I give this one a 5 star because its thinness and poly/cotton blend will dry out much faster and need fewer washings. It looks good. I see the shiny. Doesn't bother me (there's that word again). Would expect it to soften up after a few washings.
on October 18, 2011
I like the weight and color of the shower curtain, but even after washing it, the color continues to run in the shower when it gets wet. It has stained the tub and now we're having a hard time removing the color dye. Think twice before ordering.
on October 25, 2016
Fabric was very thin and cheap. I know the price it cheap, but with this quality, it's still a waste of money. Will be returning.
Had a stain too, on top of everything...
review image review image
on September 7, 2017
I've had this shower curtain for years and just love it! It washes nicely and I dry it on low. Very pretty.
on September 16, 2017
Inaccurate color description. Written description specifically states beige when in fact it is linen which is way too brown
on March 19, 2017
Missing one of the metal rings that goes around the hole... otherwise not bad. Just worried it might rip in that area.
review image
on September 14, 2017
love it bought oversized and cut off bottom and made a valance for the window with it
on March 31, 2017
This picture is not for the linen color, which i mistakenly ordered. The linen is darker, but seems to work fine.
on September 11, 2015
Length was perfect for an eight foot ceiling. We needed the curtain asap and Amazon delivered very quickly. Reading the other reviews, I knew not to expect the curtain to look like the cotton version. Very light weight and had several two inch or longer pulled threads that we remedied quickly by simply cutting them off. However, we would have liked to have received a curtain without flaws. All that said, it served the purpose until we could find a little better quality.
on June 11, 2017
You will need to have an inner curtain as this is not water proof, but it gives a quality look and feel.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.