Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 28, 2017
Overall decent product. I had some issues with sending an answer a few times, but worked 98% of the time.
on November 15, 2012
Mine had little scratches all over and had obviously been used but it works perfectly. I only paid about $10.00 for it as compared to some of my peers who were forced to buy theirs for college bookstore prices upwards of $50.00 brand new. I'm perfectly content with my worn PRS Clicker. It was packaged complete with the instructional guide and a fresh pair of batteries- works for me! Definitely buy if you only intend to use it for a particular course or are just looking for a cheap alternative with equal quality.
2 helpful votes
on April 10, 2016
It worked, need I say more?
on July 6, 2015
Futz Chem for making me buy this but it worked and it looks pretty cool
on September 19, 2013
I'm pretty sure this clicker is outdated but my Professor still lets students use it. I have no problems with it at all, it works great and gets the job done.
on January 8, 2014
Far inferior to the iclicker, a little difficult to use as well. The price however is not terrible, but if it's not essential don't bother.
on March 17, 2015
Smooth transaction. Item arrived as expected.
on January 29, 2015
Prompt Shipping, Quality product as described.
on June 21, 2015
Worked great
on July 16, 2013
First, it did not work at all. I understand I bought a used version and I guess you get what you pay for!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question