- Series: Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers
- Paperback: 234 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Pap/Psc edition (February 2, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1316629171
- ISBN-13: 978-1316629178
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.6 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,135,287 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Interaction Online Paperback with Online Resources: Creative Activities for Blended Learning (Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers) Pap/Psc Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Interaction Online is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to incorporate an aspect of online interaction in their language teaching. It is relevant for use with online, blended or face-to-face courses and appropriate for a wide range of teachers and learning contexts. This handbook contains over 75 tried and tested activities, the majority of which can be carried out either synchronously or asynchronously. Activities are purposeful and foster interaction between and among learners and instructors, rather than between learner and machine, and make use of generic tools and applications, such as discussion forums, instant message services and Facebook.