Interactive Dog Food Puzzle Toy - Treat Dispensing Dogs Slow Feeder - Indoor Boredom Stress Relief Smart Dog Game for Smart Training - Refillable Tricky IQ Feeding Game
- PREMIUM QUALITY AND DESIGN: Our tough dog toys is the perfect way to keep your dog occupied while making sure they have a good time. Our puzzle dog toys are made using high-quality materials that are both durable and non-toxic to ensure your dogs stays healthy while having fun. Keep in mind, these are not dog chew toys and are not designed to be chewed on.
- FUN & CHALLENGING: Pupper Pamper Interactive Dog Toy is made to provide your dog with a challenge that’s both fun and interactive to keep them thinking. To make sure your dog doesn’t get tired of playing with this puzzle, we made it hard enough to provide a challenge but easy enough to solve for your dog after a few tries.
- EASY TO USE & ADJUSTABLE: Our Treat Dispensing Dogs Puzzle Toys are made with multiple dog breeds and sizes in mind which is why we these as easy to use as possible. The adjustable dog toy is easy to assemble and comes with two different height settings. Simply place the handle with food dispensers on your desired height.
- IDEAL PASS TIME: Simply add your dog’s favorite treats to Pupper Pamper Interactive Dog Toy for playtime or when you want your dog to eat slowly. Our dog toys for separation anxiety are perfect for Perfect for Medium/Large pets to help prevent boredom and make sure they have a great time. If you’re looking for a fun interactive toy for pets then our Treat Dispensing Dogs Puzzle Toy is guaranteed to provide hours of entertainment.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: At Pupper Pamper, we genuinely care about pets which is why we go the extra mile to acquire the finest and most durable materials to make our Interactive Dog Toy. From using the highest quality wood to ensuring its super fun to play with, we take all necessary steps to ensure you get the best. Each purchase is backed by our 100 Customer Satisfaction Warranty so that you can buy with confidence knowing you’re making a risk free investment.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fun, Interactive & Lasting – The Perfect Toy For Any Pup!
Pupper Pamper Interactive Dog Toy is designed to provide your furry friend with a fun and interactive way to get treats to curb boredom and make their day to day life more exciting. The Pupper Pamper Interactive Dog Toy requires your dog to use its wits to turn the spinning feeding canisters attached to the handle to get its favorite treats. Simply fill these p with your dog’s favorite treats and watch it play for hours!
Fun For Everyone
Our interactive dog puzzles aren’t just fun for your furry friend but also provide you the owner as an endless source of entertainment! You’ll have endless hours of fun watching your dog figure out how to get its treats from the bottles and you’ll be there to enjoy every moment of it. Unlike other et toys, this puzzle toys for dogs is silent, durable and makes no mess making it the perfect way to keep your pet entertained while keeping the house clean.
Durable & Lasting – Do Not Chew
Even though our boredom toys for dogs are made using the highest quality materials, these are not designed to handle chewing. To ensure it lasts you a long time, please prevent your pet from chewing on the bottles.
This toy/dispenser is specially designed for larger pets (25Ibs+); Extensive training is required (Typically time ranging from 20 minutes - 2 days).
Click on the “Add To Cart” button now to order today and ensure your pet gas a fun and enjoyable time.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Our puppies has made tremendous amount of improvement this since we got it. At first, he didn't really grasp why the treats weren't dropping to the floor and we had to keep tapping the bottles to tell him where the treats were. Once he figured that out, he'd use his paws to get them moving until the treat would drop out. He's since developed a strategy where he'll get them spinning with his paw and then tap it with his nose to stop it and make the treat drop it. Not only does he get some brain activity, but we are very entertained and amazed at how quickly he learned and adapted his strategies to getting food out. I highly recommend this toy!
You DO need to teach your dog how to use it. Like others it took at least two 10 minute sessions to show my mini Aussie how to use it. I got the Large and it was perfect for him (he's about 25lbs). I put the bar on the lower level to make it easier.
Once I taught him how to use it. He wouldn't stop until I took it away! Lol
Also my dog is prone to chewing if he gets frustrated... Before he learned how to use it I accidentally left it in the same room so he bite the corner but that was my fault. Once he learned he never bit the frame again.
Easiest way to teach them is have them give you a paw near the bottles but move ur hand before he touches it. If he touched it at all I secretly dropped a treat so he figured out that touch bottle equals treat. At first he got scared with the big ones spinner but now he is fine with it and goes nuts.
Eventually don't drop a treat until it spins , over fill bottle(s) so it easily dispenses at the beginning.
Soon enough they'll figure it out. Worth the money in my opinion. Very happy with it and I think it's a very cute design.
It took us playing with it for a few hours before he finally understood how it functions but he really does enjoy it.
Other than that, the toy is fantastic and well made!