Interactive Dog Food Puzzle Toy - Treat Dispensing Dogs Slow Feeder - Indoor Boredom Stress Relief Smart Dog Game for Smart Training - Refillable Tricky IQ Feeding Game
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PREMIUM QUALITY AND DESIGN: Our tough dog toys is the perfect way to keep your dog occupied while making sure they have a good time. Our puzzle dog toys are made using high-quality materials that are both durable and non-toxic to ensure your dogs stays healthy while having fun. Keep in mind, these are not dog chew toys and are not designed to be chewed on.
- FUN & CHALLENGING: Pupper Pamper Interactive Dog Toy is made to provide your dog with a challenge that’s both fun and interactive to keep them thinking. To make sure your dog doesn’t get tired of playing with this puzzle, we made it hard enough to provide a challenge but easy enough to solve for your dog after a few tries.
- EASY TO USE & ADJUSTABLE: Our Treat Dispensing Dogs Puzzle Toys are made with multiple dog breeds and sizes in mind which is why we these as easy to use as possible. The adjustable dog toy is easy to assemble and comes with two different height settings. Simply place the handle with food dispensers on your desired height.
- IDEAL PASS TIME: Simply add your dog’s favorite treats to Pupper Pamper Interactive Dog Toy for playtime or when you want your dog to eat slowly. Our dog toys for separation anxiety are perfect for Perfect for Medium/Large pets to help prevent boredom and make sure they have a great time. If you’re looking for a fun interactive toy for pets then our Treat Dispensing Dogs Puzzle Toy is guaranteed to provide hours of entertainment.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: At Pupper Pamper, we genuinely care about pets which is why we go the extra mile to acquire the finest and most durable materials to make our Interactive Dog Toy. From using the highest quality wood to ensuring its super fun to play with, we take all necessary steps to ensure you get the best. Each purchase is backed by our 100 Customer Satisfaction Warranty so that you can buy with confidence knowing you’re making a risk free investment.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Fun, Interactive & Lasting – The Perfect Toy For Any Pup!
Pupper Pamper Interactive Dog Toy is designed to provide your furry friend with a fun and interactive way to get treats to curb boredom and make their day to day life more exciting. The Pupper Pamper Interactive Dog Toy requires your dog to use its wits to turn the spinning feeding canisters attached to the handle to get its favorite treats. Simply fill these p with your dog’s favorite treats and watch it play for hours!
Fun For Everyone
Our interactive dog puzzles aren’t just fun for your furry friend but also provide you the owner as an endless source of entertainment! You’ll have endless hours of fun watching your dog figure out how to get its treats from the bottles and you’ll be there to enjoy every moment of it. Unlike other et toys, this puzzle toys for dogs is silent, durable and makes no mess making it the perfect way to keep your pet entertained while keeping the house clean.
Durable & Lasting – Do Not Chew
Even though our boredom toys for dogs are made using the highest quality materials, these are not designed to handle chewing. To ensure it lasts you a long time, please prevent your pet from chewing on the bottles.
This toy/dispenser is specially designed for smaller pets (5Ibs+); Extensive training is required (Typically time ranging from 20 minutes - 2 days).
Click on the “Add To Cart” button now to order today and ensure your pet gas a fun and enjoyable time.
Size: Small | Color: Beige
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
109 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-6 of 109 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For years I've faced a problem: my pup would stay indoors and get incredibly bored and lonely when I am out working. It's hard to as a parent knowing my pup is at home and bored to death. I now leave some treats in this bottle toy and go to work; and my pup Dex would be entertained by it for a good while, depending on how much treats i leave in there.
Materials: This product is made out of a wooden rack and comes with 3 plastic bottles. The bottles are of high quality; they are translucent and have pretty good thickness, can definitely withstand certain amount of chewing. The wooden parts are of decent quality. Assembly is very easy, took me 2 minutes tops.
Training: It took Dex about 15-20 minutes to get a hang of the toy so don't expect your pups to figure this out right away. Make sure to let your pup see the food being put inside of the bottle, and make them understand the food will come out when the bottles are spinned.
Difficulty: The food definitely doesn't come out too easily, this might be troubling for some people but for me it is a plus. The degree of difficulty provides a good amount of mental and physical stimulation to keep Dex interested; the mild frustration of it definitely keeps Dex coming back to it over and over again.
The only downside is this gets pushed around by Dex since it's not heavy enough. Overall this is a creative and unique product. I think I've had more fun than Dex just from watching him playing with it.
Note: we place it on a rug and it doesn’t move very much. He has knocked it over once or twice when he was getting really excited, but that’s no big deal. Our dog gets about half a cup of kibble spread between the 3 bottles, he gets it out in about 10-15 minutes but that is enough to wear him out.
After a short period of figuering it out (with highly desirable treats) our dog is a whiz at it. Using a few treats soon was not sufficient for our dog. She needs her whole serving of kibble in this thing.
Her kibble will be waiting for her in her bowl but she wines and flips the canisters until I put it in this toy.
If you have a dog who eats too fast and needs to slow down, I highly recommend this.
If you are away during the day and you want your dog to have something fun to entertain them, this is for you. (Our original reason for purchase - an at home parent returning to work.)
I will say in the beginning when she was figuering it out, our dog lost her patience and tried to bite through the plastic, but a few "Lucky no"s solved that problem.