Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Interactive Telling Time - Learning to tell time is fun
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on February 28, 2013
The app is nice, I agree with other reviewers there. I scored the app one star because even the full app advertises more apps. The center bottom has an Apple pop up that says more apps. My little ones keep hitting it and trying to download the apps. It's a major distraction form the app I bought. The maker of the app is essentially greedy in my opinion. The maker needs to release an update for the paid version that removes the ad at the bottom. The cost is $2 more than the average cost anyway. Fix it and I'll change my review.
on December 12, 2012
This is something that is going to grow with my kids. They're really interested in this game, even though portions of it they can not do yet (4 and 5 years old) its one that they continually come back to.
on December 13, 2012
My daughter is 3 years old and loves this application. She's just gotten into telling time and has become obsessed with clocks. We've bought this for our Kindle and iPad actually and love it. There are multiple game types to challenge kids and if the child does well, they earn a fish for this virtual aquarium. I know it's odd, but this goofy reward means a ton and she keeps on playing trying to earn all the little fish to grow her aquarium. This game in a game concept is brilliant and I'm quite impressed how entertained she is by this application.
on December 27, 2012
I got this app after I realized how limited the free version is. This version allows different increments of time to be chosen to make it more grade/age appropriate. I noticed my daughter struggling with the 10 minute increment level in her school work (as well as the 5 minute increments) and look forward to building her skill with this app. She loves to be able to pick out her aquarium friends at the successful completion of each level.
on October 30, 2012
Out of all the apps we have for the Kindle Fire and Leap Pad, this is by far the best. My two and a half year old has always been interested in numbers and recently started telling time using a digital clock. We wanted to get him started using a regular clock as well. This app has many different parts to it. In one you get to build the clock like a puzzle, taking pieces and putting them were they should be. This works on the vocabulary with the clock and number order. Another part gives four clocks and tells you to pick the one with a specific time. Another has you move the hour and minute hand to a specific number and another has you change the digital clock to match the regular clock shown. There may be more but I haven't really been able to check it out since I can't get my Kindle out of his little hands.
on January 22, 2014
I paid $2.99, and this will not work on "free time" with my kindle fire. The reason it will not work is the apple that keeps popping up asking you if you want to go buy more apps. The only way to exit out of this game is through the darn pop up apple (which takes you to buy more different apps). What a joke! When you BUY something there should be no adds!! Emails are not returned. Buyer beware!
on February 22, 2013
We just got this 2 days ago so we are currently just in "easy mode" and just learning the hours so far. But the smile on my daughter's face when she sets the clock correctly is priceless. I know this will be very beneficial as time goes on and she can continue through the more difficult levels. My only drawback is the settings button is right smack in the center of the menu page. My daughter is too young to read yet and has set the game into several different languages at times. (I have since learned where it is so it is not an issue any longer) LOL
on March 3, 2013
I haven't had much luck in teaching my daughter how to tell time due to the fact I wasn't very good at making it fun.

This game makes learning to tell time fun! She loves playing this game and can tell time now no matter where we are

It's a hit!
on December 26, 2012
This is a neat clock educational game. My two year old loves it. I would have given it a 5 stars if the explanation for how to tell time was animated and vocal. He enjoys the clock puzzles. I would recommend this to a friend.
on January 2, 2013
My 3 year old plays with this app non-stop. He can't tell time yet (he can do hours but the minutes still confuse him) but he loves assembling the clock faces. I would definitely recommend.