- Paperback: 267 pages
- Publisher: Longman; 3 edition (January 7, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0673525112
- ISBN-13: 978-0673525116
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#5,670,127 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2613 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Advocacy
- #8631 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Human Rights
- #9449 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > General
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Interest Group Society (3rd Edition) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
Considered the gold standard on interest group politics, this widely-used text analyzes interest groups within the intuitive framework of democratic theory, enabling readers to understand the workings of interest groups within the larger context of our political system. Comprehensive coverage includes not only the traditional farm, labor, and trade associations, but also citizen groups, public interest organizations, corporations, and public interest firms. Brief in page count yet comprehensive in coverage, the book is flexible for different class settings. The book's rich content and lean size allows it to stand alone as the centerpiece of a course, or be assigned as one of several texts. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
About the Author