- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Basic Books; Reprint, Subsequent edition (October 7, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0465036805
- ISBN-13: 978-0465036806
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 36 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,385,261 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Interface Culture: How New Technology Transforms the Way We Create & Communicate Reprint, Subsequent Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.