- Paperback: 535 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 2 edition (May 21, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071439269
- ISBN-13: 978-0262041478
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.8 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #920,313 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Interior Designer's Portable Handbook: First-Step Rules of Thumb for the Design of Interiors 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
thorough home maintenance manual...professional season checklist systems...enable...homeowner to identify problems...and...understand...long-term need for routine maintenance -- Renovation & Decor, Oct. 2004
From the Inside Flap
Handy on-the-job answers
Architect Pat Guthrie's convenient pocket reference helps interior designers, decorators, and architects create workable, on-the-spot design solutions by putting the latest codes and standards, costs, materials, and specification information at their fingertips. Completely updated for the latest code changes, this new Interior Design Portable Handbook features:
* Comprehensive reference information in a pocket-sized guide
* Materials and specifications checklists that make interior design decisions lightning-fast and easy
* Coverage of the entire process, from initial planning and estimating through design and construction/installation
* Quick reference to applicable codes and the latest standards, including the IBC and NFPA
* CSI MasterFormat® organization that follows the job step by step
* Updated unit costs for furnishings, fixtures, finishes, and other interior components and systems
* Many examples and design details illustrating key techniques and procedures
The Interior Design Portable Handbook provides just the right level of detail to help you with everyday design challenges. Perfect for in-the-field estimating as well as licensing exam prep, it is an indispensable, time-saving tool.