|Manufacturer||Wanke (Guangzhou) Rihua Limited Company|
|Item Weight||10.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||9.84 x 4.88 x 1.54 inches|
|Item model number||FS-FWD-001|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FS-FWD-001|
Car Interior Lights-OONOL Car LED Strip Light, 4pcs 48LED 8 Colors Flexible Music Light Kit with Sound Sensor and Remote Control, DC 12V, Car Charger
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Vehicle Service Type||Passenger Car|
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Water Resistance Level||Waterproof|
|Remote Control Included?||Yes|
|Number of Pieces||4|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- RGB & MUSIC SENSOR: Enjoy “OONOL” car led lights with 8 colors, music mode,scenes mode, remote control. Its voltage is 12V
- Powerful LED chip: Super bright LED light is saving energy, more brighter and stable, 50,000 hours life span to add a unique style to your car.
- Solid aluminum construction: Each led lights consists of aviation aluminum, fast heat dissipation, durable and good heat resistance
- Colorful effect: Different modes to be chosen to make your car blinking, flashing, and create a romantic atmosphere and colorful party of your car at night.
- Easy To Install: Plugged into car cigarette lighter, then peel the back 3M double-sided tape, paste the light strips on the car floor (make sure the floor surface is clean). Enjoy it.
OONOL Car LED Interior Lighting Kit, Giving You Car Indoor Party Anywhere and Make Your Car Eye-catching In The Dark!
- High Quality PVC Rubber Material, Flexible, Waterproof, Anti-collision, Anti-corrosion
- 8 Monochrome Modes: Red, Green, Blue, White, Yellow, Purple, Cyan, Lake Blue
- 4 Automatic Change Modes:
- 2 jump mode control
- 2 fade mode control
- Material: High quality PVC Rubber
- Light Color: RGB
- LED Type: 5050 SMD
- Power: 10W
- Life: 10,0000 Hours
- Light Bar: 8.85 x 0.55 x 0.36 inch
- br>Light Strip Wire Length: 2 x 59 inch + 2 x 74.8 inch
- Please note the direction when connecting the strip light
- The remote control should be pointed to the box with the receiver
- Please remove the battery cover before using the remote control
- The sensor has to be put on or near the speaker
- Before sticking, clean dust and glue of surface. When weather is too cold, please heat tape surface by lighter or hair dier
With car interior lights, the child will feel funny on the jouney. Color changing, dancing with music and singing to change the color will make them enjoy this happy moment. The atmosphere light make the journey as a party, never be boring.
The car led light is Romantic Creator, which is suitable to the lovers who want to camping, or staying in the car. This atmosphere lights make the dating fantastic.
For Family & Friends
Our car light is suitable for the party in the wild to make it become a ballroom. Also makes cars to be source of brilliant light.
Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Took off the plastic cover for the center console
- Mounted the control box with a screw and a zip tie underneath the plastic, out of view
- Routed the antenna into an open storage compartment where the signal from the remote control can reach it
- Routed the charger plug into a storage compartment where it can be plugged in or stored
- Routed the short cables for the front lights underneath the dashboard
- Routed the long cables for the rear lights towards the rear seats
- Heated the adhesive with a blow dryer and attached the front lights to the plastic under the dashboard
- Used a needle and thread to mount the rear lights underneath the front seats in the area of rear passengers' feet
The only cables visible after this installation is a short piece under the rear seats. I had to leave some slack there to allow the front seats to travel fore and aft.
The adhesive worked fine on one side but not so well on the other. I will attach paper clips to further secure it and it should be 100% secure after that. The needle and thread method for the rear lights was more secure to attach the light strips to the fabric.
The thing works! You can remote control it from the rear seat as long as you point the remote towards the center of the dashboard. The remote is labelled well enough for a 5 year old to figure it out. The lighting is bright but can be tuned down with the remote if you want to dim it. It can give out a constant color, it can fade between the 3 or 7 colors, it can fade or strobe in response to the music with several modes ranging from mellow to aggressive.
For $15, it's a steal. The adult in me took pride in a 2 hour DIY project well done. The teen in me smirks as he blasts 90s hits to strobing lights while driving his clunker from office to home. My kid thinks it's the best thing about my car ever.
You can consider some of the more advanced models where the remote does not have to be pointed towards the antenna. I don't find it necessary. We have our incredible bodies and minds that can hunt mammoths, control fire, build tools, design cars and invent semiconductors, and yet we can't point a remote control to the center dash? Just do it, move your arm, have pride in being human... as you drive a car somebody else has designed, fueled with hundred million year dinosaur poop, and watching flashing semiconductor lights that don't really do anything useful, haha.
By Fanessa on August 3, 2021