- Series: TEXTURES: Philosophy / Literature / Culture
- Paperback: 242 pages
- Publisher: Lexington Books (October 14, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0739127365
- ISBN-13: 978-0739127360
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,633,757 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Intermedialities: Philosophy, Arts, Politics (TEXTURES: Philosophy / Literature / Culture)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Intermedialities is a stunning collection of prestigious international scholars from various disciplines reflecting on the in-between, or interval, so crucial to imagining an ethics of difference and a politics of transformation. The essays in this collection go to the heart of current discussions in Continental theory about the relationship between identity and difference. (Kelly Oliver, SUNY, Stony Brook)
About the Author
Henk Oosterling is associate professor of philosophy and director of the Centre for Philosophy & Arts at Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) at Rotterdam. Ewa Plonowska Ziarek is Julian Park Professor of Comparative Literature at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
Browse award-winning titles. See more