- File Size: 3507 KB
- Print Length: 27 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 15, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00A8KXM2A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,002,564 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Intermittent Fasting Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
The writing is rife with grammatical and punctuation mistakes, and full of inconsistencies. For example, at one point the author touts fasting as an ultimate solution, but a few chapters later he calls fasting for longer than 12 hours "extreme" and "dangerous." He spends a few pages criticizing other diets without providing any real information regarding the reasons.
This is so poorly written and disorganized as to be almost unreadable. You will find more relevant, and certainly better written information on the leangains.com website for free. I returned mine for a refund.
Darrell Combs, author of "Building a prayer life; One day at a time" and "After the Tithe; Pursuing the Blessings of God", Amazon.com. Thank you for writing this book!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
wanted book version kindle not suitable I don't understand why I can't order the BOOK please let me me know what is going on.Published on May 17, 2013 by Mr. Anthony Lorenzo
A wealth of information on Intermittent Fasting with tips for maximizing weight loss. The author is unbias and covers several methods on the market today and the plus and minuses... Read morePublished on January 20, 2013 by Michael E. Mc Clenan
I recently became interested in intermittent fasting and found this title. This is a great introductory read for anyone interested in fasting, whether just beginning a fitness goal... Read morePublished on January 1, 2013 by Cade Ogletree
I recently became interested in fasting. This book is short and informative. The author recommends shorter fasts than I have read other places but I think it would still be... Read morePublished on December 30, 2012 by dbradber
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Men's Health > General
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Men's Health > General