- Paperback: 376 pages
- Publisher: Financal Times Management; 2 edition (August 10, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0273725661
- ISBN-13: 978-0273725664
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 0.7 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,026,614 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The International Business Environment: Challenges and Changes (2nd Edition) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
From the Back Cover
This engaging text offers a comprehensive introduction to the international business environment. It addresses the key issues and institutions within economic, political and legal frameworks, as well as the impacts of social, cultural, technological and environmental developments. Responding to an increasingly international business environment, the book offers a truly global perspective and broad and discursive coverage of the external environment that businesses operate in today.
Maintaining a strong business focus throughout, the book offers valuable pedagogical support including exercises and case studies that cover a broad range of organisations from across the world. Regular mini-cases, chapter summaries, references and further reading also aid learning. Now in full colour, this text offers an appealingly clear and well-designed layout, including full-colour maps that enable the reader to visualise the international context and think critically about different perspectives.
Aimed at undergraduate students taking an introductory module on the context and environment of business as part of an International Business, Business Studies or Management degree.
· Truly international perspective
· Comprehensive business focus covering all aspects of business environment
· Longer and shorter cases that represent a range of industries in public and private sectors
· Mini-cases and discussion questions offer regular opportunity to reflect on real-world application
· Contemporary data and examples bring immediate relevance to the subject
· Independence of chapters allows material to be used flexibly
· References to relevant websites at the end of each chapter.
Browse award-winning titles. See more