- Series: International Design Yearbook (Book 20)
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Abbeville Press; 20th ed. edition (April 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789208520
- ISBN-13: 978-0789208521
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 1 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,178,837 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The International Design Yearbook, 20 20th ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Marcel Wanders was born in Boxtel, The Netherlands in 1963. He opened his own studio, Wanders Wonders, in 1995, then Marcel Wanders Studio in 2001. His clients include Cappellini, Droog Design, British Airways, Mandarina, Duck, Flos and Boffi. Jennifer Hudson is an editor and researcher in the fields of contemporary architecture and design.