- Series: Addison-Wesley Series in Economics
- Hardcover: 750 pages
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley; 5th edition (October 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321033876
- ISBN-13: 978-0321033871
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 74 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,008,240 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
International Economics: Theory and Policy (5th Edition) 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, if you pay enough attention, there are a more than a few puns scattered around. Check out the side section on page 248 about banana trade called "Do Trade Preferences Have Appeal?". I've counted at least five.