- Series: Springer Series on Stress and Coping
- Hardcover: 1012 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1993 edition (April 30, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0306437953
- ISBN-13: 978-0306437953
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1.8 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,826,001 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
International Handbook of Traumatic Stress Syndromes (Springer Series on Stress and Coping) 1993rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?