- File Size: 3065 KB
- Print Length: 1332 pages
- Publisher: LexisNexis; 4 edition (August 12, 2009)
- Publication Date: August 10, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008WMBYQM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,351,498 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
International Human Rights: Law, Policy, and Process 4th Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Length: 1332 pages
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?