- File Size: 3065 KB
- Print Length: 1332 pages
- Publisher: LexisNexis; 4 edition (August 12, 2009)
- Publication Date: August 10, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008WMBYQM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,287,012 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
International Human Rights: Law, Policy, and Process 4th Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Length: 1332 pages
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?