- Series: The Wiley Pocket Foodservice Library
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (August 3, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471584355
- ISBN-13: 978-0471584353
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 0.4 x 8.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,631,314 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The International Menu Speller Paperback – August 3, 1993
"The Other Woman" by Sandie Jones
“The Other Woman is an absorbing thriller with a great twist. A perfect beach read.” ― Kristin Hannah, #1 New York Times bestselling author of "The Great Alone" Pre-order today
From the Publisher
A convenient guide to get the spellings right for a truly professional menu. Contains 10,000 alphabetically arranged names of dishes, ingredients, culinary techniques and nutrition terms, all correctly spelled, accented and divided. Includes names of dishes from numerous cuisines, ingredients, sauces and seasonings.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|