- Series: Routledge Research in Journalism
- Hardcover: 246 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (August 5, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415887224
- ISBN-13: 978-0415887229
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,012,359 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
International News in the Digital Age: East-West Perceptions of A New World Order (Routledge Research in Journalism)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Michael Bromley is Head of the School of Journalism and Communication, The University of Queensland.
Judith Clarke is Director of the Institute of Journalism and Society, Department of Journalism, Hong Kong Baptist University.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|