Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
International Playthings Game Zone Dash Hounds Board Game - A Fast Paced Dog Race With a Twist - First Tail to Cross the Finish Line Wins! Ages 4+
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Players take turns rolling the die and moving their dash hound playing piece in an attempt to be the first player to cross the finish line.
- Watch out! - If the front feet of a hound land on colored paws, then the player whose hound matches that color must add a belly piece to his or her hound!
- In this game, the first player whose TAIL crosses the finish line is the winner. Encourages fine motor skills, counting, cooperative play.
- Children will learn about following rules and adjusting to unexpected twists. Suitable for 2-4 Players. Ages 4 and Up. No reading required.
- Contents Include: game board, 4 dog heads, 4 dog tails, 28 dog belly pieces, 4 bones, one die.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Players take turns rolling the die to see how many spaces to move using the dog's front paws. The object of the game is to be the first player to get your hound across the board to the finish line. Each dog starts with just one belly piece. Up to seven pieces can be added to each dog when players land on paw prints in that hound's vest color. Four bones are included to use as placeholders when you remove your dog to add belly pieces. In order to win the game, the entire dog including its tail has to cross the finish line. Contents: game board, 4 dog heads, 4 dog tails, 28 dog belly pieces, 4 bones, one die. For 2-4 players. Age: 4+
Compare with similar items
Jumping Jack — Pull Out a Carrot and Watch Jack Jump Game
Yeti in My Spaghetti
Educational Insights Frida's Fruit Fiesta Game
Sequence for Kids
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Red-Tag Pricing||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 10.5 x 10.5 in||7.25 x 7.25 x 8 in||10.5 x 10.5 x 3 in||11.2 x 13.1 x 2 in||10.5 x 10.5 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||0.8 lb||4 lbs||0.75 lb||1.63 lbs||1 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. the pieces are small and it was a bugger to get them apart in order to add pieces as the game progressed.
2. the kids were confused by the paw prints on some squares and trying to figure out who gets to add a section to their dog.
3. With 4 players, it was a mad rush to get through the game in 30 minutes because of the time it took to separate the dog each time a piece needed to be added.