Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on January 8, 2013
As usual Quercetti toys are excellent quality, which I suppose is only natural since they're made in Italy and not in China.
When assembled gears stay in place and not wobble or come apart as you might expect. My 3.5 year old can put it all together himself, so perhaps it is save to say it is 3+.
The price is a steal for Italian toy, it is pricier on eBay.
Colours are very good as well, bright but not excessively so, very clear and pleasant.

What I believe is missing of making this a 5-start toy:
- a container for the pegs (or maybe forgo them altogether as they're largely decorational)
- one of the gears to have a dial and also for there to be ab arm of some sort to give kids a idea how different gears affect the motion of the arm in time. This would be more educational.
on July 8, 2013
Wonderful quality. As good as I expected! My four year old loves having more pieces for the set we already owned.
on October 21, 2013
We had these toys years ago for my now grown up children. I remembered them and ordered them for my daycare kids. They love them too now. We get hours of play time from these wonderful toys.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.