Whipple Decorating Crème White
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Decorating tip not included. Contains one Whipple Creme pastry bag.
- Whipple is a crafting compound and comes in an easy-to-squeeze bag.
- Use Whipple Decorating Creme with all your Whipple Creation Sets
- Whipple Creme can also be used on barrettes, pencils, frames and much more
- For crafting use only, not for eating. Age 7 years and up
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Whipple is taking advantage of this growing trend by packaging a very common product and selling it for triple. I came across this product at Michaels and out of curiosity purchased it. I have never had a problem using my basic silicone but I thought maybe this would be even better since it is specifically for decoden. I noticed absolutely NO difference between Whipple and the Home Depot silicone I use. No difference that is besides the cute packaging and the price.
I HIGHLY recommend using a tube of acrylic/silicone from Home Depot or even Target. They cost around $2.50 for an entire tube which is more than enough for several projects.
I have been using DAP® ALEX ULTRA® Acrylic Latex Sealant Plus Silicone 230 Grade w/Microban® in a white tube with light blue text. I simply tape a star tipped cake topper to the nozzle and I'm good to go.
On a side note if you are new to Decoden I suggest viewing some youtube tutorials before beginning.
1. It is crumbly and cracks when it dries. I don't know if others have this issue, but I certainly did. Luckily I didn't use a proper craft to try it out on so it didn't destroy something important.
2. When I gave slight pressure to my decodens, they pushed right off of the crème. What the heck? I thought this stuff was supposed to be super sonic strong?? I can't make crafts and give them away or sell them if the decodens are going to fall off during shipment or when someone touches them or if something of theirs hits the item on accident. This does NOT happen with silicone.
With these two complaints being said, I will add that maybe I just received a bad batch of whipple crème or something. That's why I gave it 3 stars and not 1. I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. BUT, if this is happening to a lot of people (as you check out the reviews), I'd stay away from it and stick to silicone or something else that you've tried that really works. That's just my two cents on it.
Whipple Decorating Crème White
1) No decorating tip is included. That wouldn't be a problem if it was compatible with standard cake decorating tips, but Whipple apparently works only with its own tip, which can't be purchased individually. In order to get this tip, you have to buy a Whipple kit.
2) This product is overpriced. You can make a kid-friendly Whipple at home by mixing together air dry clay and white glue.
3) If you are an adult or teen engaged in the art of decoden, then Whipple is a huge waste of money because you can use white silicone instead.
4) Whipple has no sheen. It dries into a dull, lifeless color. As I mentioned before, use white silicone, and your designs will be lustrous and more beautiful.
5) Whipple is very difficult to work with and doesn't flow smoothly out of the decorating tip. I don't see how a child can use it effectively, much less an adult.
1) It's kid friendly.
2) Comes in different colors.
Although I managed to create one successful decoden project, I don't recommend this product. If my purchase had included a decorating tip, I'd have given it 3 stars for being safe for children. Otherwise, it's a ripoff of the much better products out there.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love how you can reseal it but the product isn't very good, bathroom calk works better for decoden than this.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I don't know why my daughter needed this, but she said it worked great. Whether it was her technique or not, the final product came out kind of lumpy.Published 2 months ago by D. Wong
This was exactly what I expected but after buying this I did more research on more options for decorative "whipped cream". Read morePublished 3 months ago by Random shopper
I would like to believe that its just user error that I couldn't properly squeeze the product out, but after a little bit of research, I have to conclude I was given a bad batch of... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Cass
I wish the bag held more but it's very realistic and it dries rather quickly. I will use for small projects in the future for sure.Published 10 months ago by Iamsilk