- Series: Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern Politics (Book 3)
- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (June 13, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415385598
- ISBN-13: 978-0415385596
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,422,555 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The International Politics of the Persian Gulf: A Cultural Genealogy (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern Politics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
The book goes slightly into the events leading up to the American invasion of Iraq in 2003, and the immediate aftermath. But the emphasis is more on describing various philosophical worldviews, especially that of the US. As put forth in various declarations, including one by the Pentagon, that posited the US as promoting freedom throughout the world. The book is not about the details of the invasion and subsequent occupation, and should not be read as such.