- Series: Global Politics and the Responsibility to Protect
- Hardcover: 168 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 15, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 041552587X
- ISBN-13: 978-0415525879
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,932,423 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
International Responsibility and Grave Humanitarian Crises: Collective Provision for Human Security (Global Politics and the Responsibility to Protect) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover,"" illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Pre-order today
About the Author
Hannes Peltonen is a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Lapland, and is the author of Justifications of Inaction: Responsibility and Non-Intervention in Genocide (2012, Saarbrucken: LAP).
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|